What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Barba

ghoti

Bench
Gordon will be fullback, stop kiddin yourselves! Holmes will probably start the year in NSW Cup with Feki and maybe Gagan on the wings with Leutele and Brown almost certain centre starters..

Card Shark

Immortal
We'd have, Gagan, Stanley x 2, Ayshford and Holmes all ready to come in.

I'd be very surprised if Gagan doesn't have first dibs on a wing spot, he killed it in his 7 or 8 games last year.

He's a born first grader IMO & can only get better.

Weaponhead

Coach
Barba is most effective from broken play. The forwards will need to bend the line and create offloads. Barba has the acceleration and attacking instincts to back up and finish opportunities.

No doubt Robson will be half as neither Brown or Barba will be able to organise effectively yet.

Holmes will come into first grade at some point during the season and then we will have two quality support players who will finish the good work the forwards are capable of.

If they can jag a right centre then the side is starting to take shape.

Craigshark

First Grade
Forgot about Bird. We are definitely starting to find some depth and youth in the backs. Who would have thought.

Quigs

Immortal
Gordon is not a bad sniffer too. So lets make that three. Ali, Johnny Holmes and Flash.

But the old five hits up might throw a spanner in the works.

Click2000

Juniors
Bird has that Greg Bird and Wade Graham look about him i.e start out as a back but is destined for the back row

Click2000

Juniors
Which is funny since he's been playing in the back row for years and is now eyeing a centre spot..

Ok thanks for the info - I live overseas and don't know what's going on with the young blokes, I thought he was a centre

Windy70

Juniors
Some good news if he keeps his off field antics out of the equation. As many have said...I too now have some hope for next year with our last signings.

Hope he comes here with the mindset to prove a point to everyone including himself....then again i said that about Toddy.

Must agree though having Barb, Holmes and Flash sniffing around for opportunities will be a nice change of pace.

Madsharkie

First Grade
I thought I read that he just had his 3rd kid, so that suggests he's still with his missus and may be settling down...

Latest posts