What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji is getting even worse

One good cutout doesnt equal a good game.
Just offers nothing....and then there are his errors....
If people think he was good tonight that is just delusional.

macnaz

Staff member
Im happy to defend Benji tonight.. yes a f**king shocking momentum killing kick but I thought he put in 100% in the rest of his game. To put it simply , Benji was NOT the reason we lost tonight unlike previous weeks.

hybrid_tiger

Coach
8 metres in attack. Even when there was a hole in front of him wider than the Grand f**king Canyon he still passes the ball. Pathetic.

BrotherJim05

Bench
Has anyone else noticed that Benji plays shit when he's in every f**king newspaper with some story about a rift with him and the coach/robbie/president of albania. I think he needs to move to union purely just to clear his head of the f**kwits that keep writing news stories about complete bullshit on him. Its obviously affecting his game.

He wasn't that bad tonight. Made some dumb mistakes yet so did everyone.

I'm a huge fan of BMM (as seen in my avatar) but for f**ks sake he gives away penalties like no one else...he needs more discipline in his game

R2Coupe

Juniors
The Sharks' forwards were on top except when BMM started to rattle a few cages with his runs and defence. Therefore Carney had the luxury of operating with time and space.

I agree with keeping the stories about Benji out of the press.

Don't laugh me down please but, in the last 2 games his defence has really improved. He has put his body on the line and that is a positive. Good defence might see his attack come good, there has been glimpses though.

Disagree with Gould though when he blamed Ayshford last night for over running him, gee, Ayshford and every other back have had to put up with crap service all year and now Benji starts to run sideways again and they get blamed :lol:

Saying all that, like to see him play outside Brooks in NSW Cup next weekend :D.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ayshford timed his run well if Benji had've passed earlier. Aysh was running at Wrights inside shoulder which is as effective defensively as Moltzen.

b.bear

Juniors
One good cutout doesnt equal a good game.
Just offers nothing....and then there are his errors....
If people think he was good tonight that is just delusional.

Agreed, he did nothing tonight. all the good attack work came of robbies initiative . ok his D was better but in attack he has nothing .

He has got to get this contract B.S sorted ..

PS Tedesco stop worrying about every little burner you get, and get on with the game

Benji should have all other responsibilities taken away from him. No more kicking for goal, no more kicking for touch, no more nothing. Play the game of a number 6 and that is it. Let Robbie lead the team, let Sirro kick for touch and let Rowdy, Sirro or Anasta kick for goal. Benji needs to be relieved of all responsibility to see if he see has it and wants it.

Tiger05

First Grade
Benji should have all other responsibilities taken away from him. No more kicking for goal, no more kicking for touch, no more nothing. Play the game of a number 6 and that is it. Let Robbie lead the team, let Sirro kick for touch and let Rowdy, Sirro or Anasta kick for goal. Benji needs to be relieved of all responsibility to see if he see has it and wants it.

Robbie takes just as many poor options as Benji. Sirro is a worse Kicker than Benji.

Benji needs to stop f**king up. He doesn't need to do less he just needs to get rid of more crud plays from his game.

I don't have the answer but we need Benji involved.

Thanks for the seemingly endless errors....i mean memories Benji.

Now can we put him n Reggies?
Prefer Anasta and Sironen in the halves in either combo and some structure.

Just a horrible playmaker these days.
Good luck finding a club to take you.

Wanted a million a year AND extension!
Time to go Benji. You are the weakest link.

aqua_duck

Coach
He just simply hasn't got it anymore. All the great playmakers developed their kicking and passing games that they get older, Benji never improved either facet

God-King Dean

Immortal
I counted 7 passes of his which resulted in an error.

Threw a cut-out pass which lead to a try.

Pretty much sums up his career.

innsaneink

Referee
My season ended tonite....the rest of the year I can see will be hit and giggle

He wont be dropped, and it will be an 8 week farewell period, lots of laughs

Ned Kelly

Juniors
One or two good things. Several rubbish passes and a kick out on the full. Obviously worth more than $750,000, of course he should have is contract extended.

It's a bit like being at a game. 8....7....6...5...4...3...2...1 YEAH!!! ALL RIGHT !!!

I can't wait for it to come to an end.

The only question left is will there be a Union Team crazy enough to sign him? I think not. Really bad decision for you Benji, really good decision for the Tigers and their fans,

Latest posts