What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji Rumour

brooksy19

Bench
Im spewing i cannot make it tonight, wasn't going to go to the Souths game. Was going to have my sons 2nd Birthday party that day, but will move the date now.

My sons name... Marshall Brooks.

My name is Luke Brooks, the name of the young kid who in all likely hood will take over from Benji..

I'm in a headspin haha and will not be ashamed to have a few tears down my cheek in Rnd 25, will probably take the little fella with me too.

An 'old timer's turn' I remember being at Leichhardt for Keith Barnes last game, did not know what it was about but always remember my old man crying.

The day Junior did his lap of honour, I did cry same when Jack, Blocker and Siro finished.

After watching Benji last night, I'm still confused but will make the effort to go out tonight and say out loud, THANKS BENJI.

My parting shot though:

This has been handled badly, mainly by his manager
get your self a new manager Benji.

Latest posts