What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benji: try being loyal to your sport

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think this is the only time I've thought a League player wouldn't cut it in Union.

The vast majority of Union is kicking; and we all know how good Benji is at that....
Kicking out on the full doesn't hurt your side anywhere near as much in Union as it does in League.

He'll be fine.

Until he has some fat f**k prop fall over him while attempting to run.

shiznit

Coach
Good for the Canes since the Blues were chasing Barret.

Same thing IMO... We shouldn't need to go buying kids from Taranaki... we should be showing faith in the kids we actually already have.

Gareth Anscombe was thrown on the scrapheap by us and has flourished at the chiefs.

It shows what good positive team structures can do.

With what Auckland, North Harbour and Northland have at there disposal... We shouldn't raiding other provinces and other sports for that matter.

Anyway... We're digressing... I'm sure Benji will bring a level of professionalism to the squad... But he certainly isn't he answer.

LineBall

Juniors
Will the Tigers finally drop him now and give somebody else a run at five-eighth for the rest of the season?