What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bennett apologises for Darius after monosyballic media conference

I can't believe the same people that have been bagging the media all year are now jumping to their defence. The hypocrisy is overwhelming and any credibility you may have had is out the window.

You all need to give yourself a triple.

El Diablo

Post Whore
There has been more publicity for his 42 secs of fame than if he gave cliche answers.

none of it good though

the twinkies on The Back Page went to town on League as usual. all over nothing sh*t like this and mentioning all the other crap that's gone in this year

other news ltd media have done the same

you can bet 7 and 10 will too

it will be the latest league disgrace

ouwet

Bench
You're without a doubt the thickest of them all. Perhaps you and a lot of your cohorts should take your advice.

Heaven forbid anyone disagrees with the Dragons... You guys are the biggest whingers, again build a bridge and get over it.

taxidriver

Coach
Heaven forbid anyone disagrees with the Dragons... You guys are the biggest whingers, again build a bridge and get over it.

take your own advice

it was about 60 years ago that the promised land was returned to its rightful owners.

yet you still harp on about it

jpaciocco91

Juniors
I'm pretty sure Ouwet is anti-Hezbollah...oh well, at least there's something good about the gronk, he opposes terrorism.

Slackboy72

Coach

I suspect you don't understand the meaning of the words 'whinge' or 'hypocrisy'.
In any case Wendell has something for you:
556182.jpg

ouwet

Bench
take your own advice

it was about 60 years ago that the promised land was returned to its rightful owners.

yet you still harp on about it

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... If i did harp on about it, you'd know i'm more pro-Israel then Hezbollah and the Palestinians... Typical St George supporter making things up:lol: Gold... Keep it up mate!

Oh and changing the subject when they can't take the heat...:lol:

ouwet

Bench
Look who's talking. How many CBY fans still carry on about Round 10? The number is countless.

I'm not harping about Round 10... You guys brought it up:lol: You Steelers supporters crack me up! Again with making things up...

This is Gold.. keep it up!

St George Steelers = Whingers.

Joker's Wild

Coach
I'm not harping about Round 10... You guys brought it up:lol: You Steelers supporters crack me up! Again with making things up...

This is Gold.. keep it up!

St George Steelers = Whingers.

Ironic how you use a former name as an "insult" when refering to the Dragons when your team was once known as the Sydney Bulldogs.

drake

First Grade
Ironic how you use a former name as an "insult" when refering to the Dragons when your team was once known as the Sydney Bulldogs.
I thought they were the Blue and White 'S' for a while there. Couldn't see a club crest for a while either. Must have sold it to uncle Rupert.

Lambretta

First Grade
As for Boyd he was gets his rocks off in public dunnies watching other men get blown..he is a class act and by his speech a real smart one as well. Mind you with this pedigree he has found a home at the Dragons.

I needed to quote this as it was rather amusing.

"He was gets his rocks off"

Now who is accusing who of not being smart? :p

Latest posts