What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bennett to warriors?

Rich102

Staff member
Can we read anything into Bennett's withdrawal from the Broncos coaching job?

I'd have I.Cleary at the Storm before a few other NRL coaches.

As has been said, Bennett would love to be the first coach to win a Premiership at the Warriors.

Micistm

Bench
If he's not going to Broncs, and he still plans on coaching, Rabbits or Knights are the obvious choices. Both have got the serious dollars to throw at him- a good stint in one of those for the retirement fund.
If he wanted a challenge it would have to be permanant bridesmaids The Sharks or Mega Underacheivers the Warriors...but I just can't see it. Jeez what a coup it would be though, the biggest League headline for a long time if he did come here!
Reading his books, the guy has one wicked sense of humour despite what many think about him...and I reckon he'll have fun toying the hell out of the media this year

Micistm

Bench
Beavers Headgear sent me a text before, Warriors have put their hat in the ring for the Bennett race (Sunday Roast source). So although unlikely it's not impossible either...

Lossy

Juniors
Beavers Headgear sent me a text before, Warriors have put their hat in the ring for the Bennett race (Sunday Roast source). So although unlikely it's not impossible either...

Yeah, one of The Grill Team boys (and MG) got a tweet and checked it out with his sources. Said that the mail looked on the money. There's been a few Dragons fans saying the same thing.

As great and as unlikely as this would be, I'll throw something out there for kicks. Bennett would want a better hooker than we currently have. Have we been linked to one that might suit Bennett's style lately? *cough, Friend, cough*

Last edited: