What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

bennett to warriors?

shiznit

Coach
ive had no mail today saying that Bennett is coming over to NZ...

mind you... i dont think i get mail on sundays...

i had mail yesterday though... it was a power bill... i was in credit... :cool:

Micistm

Bench
Well a power bill in credit is not bad mail...;-) Some sort of winning cheque would be better obviously though

blain

Juniors
Was looking that way really wasn't it. Imagine how much it would effect the team though if we did get him, Cleary would be mega pissed and would no doubt hurt the team for this season anyway.

But it would have been great for the next 4 seasons ;)

NZ Warrior

First Grade
He was always gonna go for that final big pay cheque, with the Knights. Who wouldn't???

I wonder what players the Knights will target now? I see Idris has gone to the Titans.

devoid

Juniors
He was always gonna go for that final big pay cheque, with the Knights. Who wouldn't???

I wonder what players the Knights will target now? I see Idris has gone to the Titans.

Yeah, but remember it's not the money, it's the challenge... of what to spend all that money on.

ozbash

Referee
Idris by himself wont fix the Tits, there must be some more big names in the pipeline..

Lossy

Juniors
Oh well, dreams are free.

At least the fight for Bennett's services has been hilarious and cheap entertainment.

Micistm

Bench
I'm not watching this ****ing mess of a team until then! I'm sick of it. I don't expect constant wins...but if you watch the game for the fun of it I do expect some enter****ingtainment!

Latest posts