What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny out, Delaney in

The Colonel

Immortal
Hellchick said:
Thankyou very much Eela.
You people always want late gossip and changes and so when we get something that has come from a person who VOLUTEERS FOR THE EELS on game days you have to assume it is a good call and we post it. Then when it is wrong we get ribbed.

Don't worry, next time I'll keep it all to myself :sto: :sto:

I had an awesome night

Sorry to eelaholic an Hellchick for my "bad call" on Brett's inclusion. My source is usually impeccable but as was suggested Ben did decide to play just before the Premier League game so Brett took his place in the PL side.

As it was the scoop I was given came at two o'colck in the afternoon. Three and a half hours later it had changed which unfortunately happens!

Haynzy

First Grade
Hellchick said:
I know I know... but we ar gonna be having a big night! Twizz is coming down for the game also

:lol: can't get done dui on the train ;-)

Hellsy

Immortal
Haynzy said:
:lol: can't get done dui on the train ;-)

True!!
It's Rowdy's birthday and she wants to go to the Roxy to celebrate also, so we'll be hanging around the Parra area

The Godfather

Juniors
The Colonel said:
As it was the scoop I was given came at two o'colck in the afternoon. Three and a half hours later it had changed which unfortunately happens!

Stop hanging around Rebecca Wilson.