What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Benny out, Delaney in

The_Coach

Juniors
Dalaney has been playing great in PL, he deserves a shot at first grade.

He is currently playing with confidence and appears to be a leader in the PL side. He has a lot of ability in getting outside his opposite number and doesn't get steamrolled in defence.

I don't think he will see much of the ball tonight though. Tahu is starting to hit form, Morrison is on fire and we had a lot of success on the left side against the Warriors. We will be going the same way again tonight i think.

Macca_

Coach
Twizzle is going to game isn't he?

Re Ash, loved ones and friends will always defend a player even though they can admit form etc is down. And nobody should have a problem with that because it is their right to do so.

Same goes the other way though. Most fans have opinions on the way players at the club perform etc. Just like it is their right too. It does not make them any less a fan because they choose to voice them.

I choose to not 'bag' players because it achieves diddly squat. However I will voice my opinion on a players form etc if I choose to. An open forum is probably something the parents of a player don't really need to view. If only because of what they might read. Not everyone is going to have the same opinions or agree on everything and some of the stuff that gets written on here can be well and truly on the harsh side.

Macca_

attamarrap

Juniors
I wont sit here and say i havent' bagged ash's performances but i dont get into personal insults I've also wrapped him, i dont think he's been the same player since webcke landed on his foot he was playing very well before that injury and has never quite recovered imo

Latest posts