What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best and worst commentator?

SGMax

Juniors
Just watched a fox replay of yesterday's final Raiders v Roosters....
Greg Alexander was particularly annoying trying to convince everyone both Manu's attempts were tries. He thinks he is entitled to dominate the other commentators.

I noticed he is sounding so much like Gould where he just can't have an opinion, he has to declare that he is right and any other result is ridiculous.

I think Manu's second try attempt was also a double movement as while he didn't reach out, he lifted his arm up to allow the slide over the line to continue. I can accept otherwise cos it was a close call.

Pro Dragons

Juniors
Any of the women commentators who have never played the game as the worst. It’s like if men were to commentate on netball.
The best all time commentator is a Frank Hyde
The best current commentator Andrew Moore
Best rookie commentator Luke Lewis

Vee

First Grade
Really enjoying Flanno's comments these days. Coaches see so much that I don't.

Blood Shot Eyes

First Grade
Shes not really a commentator so to speak but shes always on the fox panel and thats Yvonne Sampson...just wants to be one of the boys...didnt mind her once but now she annoys the crap out me

Crush

Coach
Unlike most people, I like Blocker, and I reckon he likes the Saints!
I also like Braith Anasta.

I cannot stand the entire channel 9 team, they are pathetic. Special hatred for Darren Lockyer.

Illusion

Bench
Any of the women commentators who have never played the game as the worst. It’s like if men were to commentate on netball.
The best all time commentator is a Frank Hyde
The best current commentator Andrew Moore
Best rookie commentator Luke Lewis
To be honest Id rather look at the women than look at all the Boofheads .....