What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best Ball League

nick87

Coach
Yeah that's fine, though i was looking forward to have a little certainty picking just before me haha

Haffa

Best? I didn’t even realise there was a seperate draft screen until I’d apparently selected my first 3 picks including a QB in the second round. Madness.

nick87

Coach
Best? I didn’t even realise there was a seperate draft screen until I’d apparently selected my first 3 picks including a QB in the second round. Madness.
Yeah but you got the GOAT
so y'know... swings and roundabouts

I'd actually be stoked with my team in any other league I'm in. But given how it went for everyone else, I wish it was filled with the Rex Grossman's of the world.

zombie jesus

Staff member
MFL haven't worked out how to create a live draft room I think.

I don't know of any other sites that do best ball leagues, I haven't really looked either tbh

nick87

Coach
Nor should you.
The results are final, and fair, and balanced. This couldnt have gone any better.

zombie jesus

Staff member
Did anyone else get an email for every pick made it was that just a commish privilege? I get to relive the whole thing hahahaha

kurt faulk

Coach

yep, so irritating. why would they have the default setting to getting an email for every pick? so dumb.

18to87

First Grade
How do I set my roster? Please don't tell me all 16 players count accrue points? I went to the bathroom and came back and Dez Bryant was on my side.