What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

best names to have played the game

RedVee

First Grade
You've missed him.... Barry Stumbles has to the No1.

Although my old U15s coach was pretty good too, played for Souths and country 2nds... Richard Tongue.

slammingsam

Juniors
Siautonga Likiliki is a pretty cool name. I'm sure there is a few more floating around within the Warriors under 20s team.

cornerposter

Juniors
Need more great Broncos/Qld & Aus wingers: Wendell Sailor, Jharal Yow Yeh, Lote Tiquiri, Mick Hancock and Willie Carne.

Last edited:

SpaceMonkey

Immortal
Reminds me of his mate Francis Meli

Smelly_French_Guy_by_Amadeus102.jpg

Just a shame he never played with a bloke called So'i Sitali

Zigwaa

Bench
Honorary mentions to Joe Squadrito, Ziggy Niczcott, Rex Terp, Junior Sau and simply because his parents were to f*cking thick to think of a name - Peter Peters.

Rex Terp lives here in SA now, good bloke. Assistant coached our state seniors team.

Glen

Bench
I always liked Eparama Navale (sp?), Parramatta winger. How could you not be a party animal with a name like that

Bucket

Bench
don't know if they've already been mentioned but epalahame luaki, setamata sa and iosia soliola are great names that roll of the tongue

Jubileeboy

First Grade
don't know if they've already been mentioned but epalahame luaki, setamata sa and iosia soliola are great names that roll of the tongue

I can just see Ray Warrens face looking at the team sheet !:lol:

FMD...he struggles with 'Smith'. Has to call him 'Cam' all the time.

nqcowboy87

Bench
peter peters name isnt peter peters, its Panoutas Peterides, he got the nickname while playing at manly, cuase it was obviosly easier to say

Latest posts