What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Best TV Show Character - Group 4

Choose your favourite

• Dwight K Shrute (The Office)

Votes: 8 17.0%
  • James Doakes (Dexter)

Votes: 2 4.3%
  • Charlie Pace (Lost)

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Silas Botwin (Weeds)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Vern Shillinger (Oz)

• Pauly Walnuts (The Sopranos)

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Elaine Bennes (Seinfeld)

Votes: 4 8.5%
  • Arnold Rimmer (Red Dwarf)

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • G.O.B. (Arrested Development)

Votes: 9 19.1%
  • Vincent (Beauty and the Beast)

• Baldrick (Blackadder)

Votes: 7 14.9%
  • Spock (Star Trek)

Votes: 3 6.4%
  • Bear (Harvey Birdman: Attorney at Law)

• Harold Bishop (Neighbours)

• Wanda Sykes (Curb Your Enthusiasm)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tommax25

Bench
DAMN IT! I saw dwight and skimmed the rest, but then after I voted I noticed Gob, he would have gotten my vote! Arg.

Also, wanda sykes is the most annoying person/character ever to appear in any show or any lifetime in existence or non-existence. If she gets any votes the world has gone mad. I hate her on curb, I hate her in movies. Nobody vote for her please.

um no it's not ... there's about 5 minutes worth before that which shows why it is funny ... typing it all up and describing it is sometthing i couldn't be f**ked doing ...

Tommy Smith

Referee
um no it's not ... there's about 5 minutes worth before that which shows why it is funny ... typing it all up and describing it is sometthing i couldn't be f**ked doing ...
Agreed. Wands hilarious and Curb Your Enthusiasm is f**king Gold.

"You're dog is racist. Sheriff the dog hates black people."

Misanthrope

Staff member
Good to see Dwight getting the respect he deserves. Watching the premiere of season four - he was again one of the highlights.

Zigwaa

Bench
Had to go Pauly from Sopranos.

I always though his last name was "Gultiere" or something like that? I've never heard him referred tp as Pauly Walnuts in the show, can anyone shed some light for me please?

Zigwaa

Bench
I noticed in whenever they talk about Sopranos in Zoo Weekly they call him Pauly Walnuts.

Zigwaa

Bench
Just read his nickname is Pauly Walnuts because he hi-jacked a truck which he though was full of TV's but ended being full of walnuts.

Mr. Fahrenheit

Referee
G.O.B. and Dwight K Schrute go through. THe third spot is between; Arnold Rimmer (Red Dwarf) and Baldrick (Blackadder).

The first one between them to receive 2 votes go through, you can vote by merely posting the candidate's name as a regular post.