What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Bash League 2011/12

beads6

First Grade
I like the trucker hats, different and they look good.

Surprised the Scorchers managed to lose the game to the Hurricanes TBH. Hurricanes have a woeful batting line up. You can't have Krejza at 7.

Strikers destroyed the Renegades and it was good to see. I reckon Glenn Maxwell has a big future.

yappy

Bench
The Flame-Outs have Dad's Army's top order ffs. Mussey crapping on about making the Final. What is he planning on getting dropped from the Test side? That the Blow-Hards smashed em tells you all you need to know about how they're going to go. Solid bowling, but nothing much in the batting.

The Unionists destroying the Scabs was pretty predictable. The MWU boys have good batting for this format with plenty of six hitters, and their spinners do a good job. Early season pick to win it. Scabs are pretty light on without Hodge breaking the picket line. Agree Maxwell looks good every time I see him, but didn't see too much else there that will have other teams worrying about losing pay and conditions.

Patorick

Staff member
What chance Warnie is "rested" for tomorrow night?

I can see Christian and McCullum hitting him out of the attack again if he does play.

beads6

First Grade
What chance Warnie is "rested" for tomorrow night?

I can see Christian and McCullum hitting him out of the attack again if he does play.

Warney should be better against right handers. He was never that good bowling to lefties.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Good game, Warney showed he's still got it. Lol @ the useless Pom with the tough stickers.

TheParraboy

Staff member
Werent they showing liz hurley at every opportunity, warnes kids got a kick out of it as they got their melons on the tv as well.

If Warne has still got it, does that mean Haurie has found it??? :crazy:

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Liz only has one kid, those others must be Warnie's I guess.

If only I was into Women's Weekly, I know who they all were

beads6

First Grade
It was a cracking crowd last night. It was good fun giving it to that South African born Pom with a girls name... He was a muppet. Luke Wright is a bit of a knob as well I thought. Pretty good game, once again the Heat needed a batsmen to stand up.

franklin2323

Immortal
The 1st few games have shown how much we need leggies in this countries. Most of the batsmen facing Stuey & Warnie would never of faced Leggie's before. The variety of a leggie shows most batsmen up these days. Where's our leggies gone?

Patorick

Staff member
Great knock from Marsh, even with some luck here and there.

Strikers, Hurricanes and Stars look to be a cut above the others so far, especially with the Test players out.

Is there a bigger myth in Australian sport than Shaun Tait? The guy delivers once every 6 matches, and when he isn't delivering he's awful. He has no middle ground and always ends up on the bad side.

yappy

Bench
Adelaide have pretty much all the ingredients that worked last year. Pretty confident they'll make the final.

aussies1st

Staff member
Hobart are the other ones, as long as the batsmen can get a defenable score their bowlers will do the rest.

Latest posts