What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big game this Friday

They think you're a dickhead too?

Nah. Just jokes mate. You got us fair and square in 05. Must feel like half a decade ago now. Long time.

Lol... All good..

The banter between tiger and dragon fans goes back a long way.. Even before 05 when i was on another RL forum. I've just learnt to laugh along now..

chunk

Juniors
Was it August 05 or September 05 that you became a Wests Tigers Fan?

1978 actually and I must say 2005 exercised some deamons that were lurking from 88 & 89.

Something that you would surely understand.

So close on so many occasions but just not good enough, unlike the mighty Tigers

Saints Tragic

Juniors
Guys, I think that we should stop arguing with this lot. You cannot win an argument with idiots, fools or geniuss, I mean what do you get when you cross a tiger with a magpie?????

What a bunch of thread hijacking morons. I imagine not all Tigers fans are this [FONT=&quot]imbecilic[/FONT].

Just go out to the grounds on Friday night and cheer on the Dragons even louder.

Peter

Ribs

Bench
The wests tigers.... And i'm just stiring guys....settle down.

You remind me of a few women that i work with that havent had a root in a while...

Why is it that very time some twit comes in here they think they stir us up?

Yeah, you've really wound us up this week, just like bumble and nemesis last week.....

Nothing affects us more than dribble from a western suburbs bandwagoner who's team hasn't played semi final footy for 6 years.

Leave us alone so we can recover.

chunk

Juniors
Why is it that very time some twit comes in here they think they stir us up?

Yeah, you've really wound us up this week, just like bumble and nemesis last week.....

Nothing affects us more than dribble from a western suburbs bandwagoner who's team hasn't played semi final footy for 6 years.

Leave us alone so we can recover.

The difference between Tigers fans and other fans is that we ripped that trophey right out of your hands as you were trying to put in your trophey cabinet.

Its gotta hurt.

Rest easy this may be your year

Ribs

Bench
Strewth..... Mate it was 5 years ago. Hurt at the time, for sure. But you honestly think it still does now?

Maybe because its the last year your team did anything.... But we've had a few solid goes since then.

Ripped the trophy out of our hands lol.....

big pat

Coach
as a life member of the australian order of old bastards, i've been very lucky to have seen st george win in 64,65,66,77,79. and i'm not 100% about this because of memory lapses, but i think saints may of beat western suburbs 3 years in a row, maybe willow might help out there, but i do remember beating balmain in 66, that and 77 will always be my 2 favs, it may well be fun to have a bit of banter in somone's forum, but when it turns nasty like lame eddie and his disgusting tirade, then its time to say its enough.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
lol, Benji Marshall is playing at halfback for tonight's game with Rob Lui ruled out, and Blake Ayshford is at #6. With that, there's probably not much of a chance for the inner west kittens

A full strength Tigers side though, would have offered a great contest.

gronkathon

First Grade
I would say Ayshford has sured up our defense and played 5/8 most of his junior career but bringing Daniella into the centres = Fail

RedVDave

First Grade
lol, Benji Marshall is playing at halfback for tonight's game with Rob Lui ruled out, and Blake Ayshford is at #6. With that, there's probably not much of a chance for the inner west kittens

A full strength Tigers side though, would have offered a great contest.

Oh dear, I can hear all the excuses comming out already from the Tigpies fans.

Their a funny bunch though they had one good year in something like 45 years and now they think their king sh!t, quiet laughable really apart from 2005 do the Tigpies have any other calls?

boxa777

Coach
Strewth..... Mate it was 5 years ago. Hurt at the time, for sure. But you honestly think it still does now?

Maybe because its the last year your team did anything.... But we've had a few solid goes since then.

Ripped the trophy out of our hands lol.....

haha.. exactly right.

But you could put nearly all Tigers supporter under the one dumbarse umbrella. Living off a fluke from yesteryear because they've been an embarrassment ever since.

The Bandwagon is rusting.

It would suck to have a sh*t team year after year whilst the mastercoach Tim Sheens keeps getting re-signed.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Oh dear, I can hear all the excuses comming out already from the Tigpies fans.

Their a funny bunch though they had one good year in something like 45 years and now they think their king sh!t, quiet laughable really apart from 2005 do the Tigpies have any other calls?

Their use-by date was December 31, 2005.
Benji Marshall has only played finals footy once in his career, when he was 20. I admit they should have made the finals last year and in 2007, got a bit unlucky on F/A and losing one or two tight games.

Saintsman

Juniors
The difference between Tigers fans and other fans is that we ripped that trophey right out of your hands as you were trying to put in your trophey cabinet.

Its gotta hurt.

Rest easy this may be your year

Unlike you, we've actually played finals football since then so 05 isn't at the front of our minds.

Cagey Mac

Bench
as a life member of the australian order of old bastards, i've been very lucky to have seen st george win in 64,65,66,77,79. and i'm not 100% about this because of memory lapses, but i think saints may of beat western suburbs 3 years in a row, maybe willow might help out there, but i do remember beating balmain in 66, that and 77 will always be my 2 favs, it may well be fun to have a bit of banter in somone's forum, but when it turns nasty like lame eddie and his disgusting tirade, then its time to say its enough.

Now that's hitting below the belt Pat (mentioning that 1966 GF) when the Tigers beat us twice with (not so big at the time) Artie Beetson and co. and then had the trophy "ripped out of their hands" when beat 'em 23-4 in the GF. I imagine that it still hurts or burns or whatever dribble they're coming out with.

FFS Tiggies, time moves on. It's Friday enjoy the moment!

Now that's hitting below the belt Pat (mentioning that 1966 GF) when the Tigers beat us twice with (not so big at the time) Artie Beetson and co. and then had the trophy "ripped out of their hands" when beat 'em 23-4 in the GF. I imagine that it still hurts or burns or whatever dribble they're coming out with.

FFS Tiggies, time moves on. It's Friday enjoy the moment!

LOL... I love it...

Good luck tonight.... I doubt you guys will need it, but enjoy the game none the less...

Dragon Dave

Bench
Don't you love opposition fans who come in here, stir up sh*t talking about their victories 5 years ago, but then concede defeat 8 hours before kick-off.

All class.