What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big game this Friday

And every September for you, except

steve-bradbury.jpg

You can mock us all you want:

But the fact is that the imbo hitting the ice just behind Bradbury is a Dragon.

And that frustration and anger you feel is the simple reason you keep bringing it up.

It is like telling your mates you are over your ex wife and all is ok and then you go home and run one through the knuckles over a picture of her.

Anger, disappointment and frustration, it adds up, we understand.

85, 92, 93, 96, 99 L L L L L and then a Chicken Bone Sandwich ever since.

We TOOK our opportunities all the way through the semis.

Winning three semis and then a 30 - 16 WIN in the GRAND FINAL

And you guys Coulda, Shoulda and Woulda once again.

Saintsman

Juniors
Sometimes I think the scum wouldn't even go on about a premiership for this long. But I suppose we'll never know if thats true...

Vic Mackey

Referee
when the tigers won the comp we had the best for and against of any team for a finals series EVER in the hirstory of the nrl, arl and nswrl.

i hardly think a bradburys could have done that...

Cagey Mac

Bench
when the tigers won the comp we had the best for and against of any team for a finals series EVER in the hirstory of the nrl, arl and nswrl.

i hardly think a bradburys could have done that...

Exactly: Everybody else falls over you win by a landslide. Where's the confusion?
Oh sorry I forgot.
Seya

Wobbygong

First Grade
Sorry Bradburys have no merit and therefore don't count. You nuffys haven't won anything since the late sixties, and the merged maggies come on 1952?? pUHLEEEASE, St George on its own has won more than both your nuffy clubs combined.

Cagey Mac

Bench
Last time I checked it says we won. But I'm sure you will tell us otherwise. :lol:

Still burrrrrrnnnsss. :cool:

C'mon, you know that you're like us when we had Browny
Everybody wanting to dump the coach for underachieving
Arguing about who gets picked from week to week
We have Bennett and we're all confident that we're progressing according to plan
Stop it or you'll prematurely ejaculate before Friday's game and relax
So be a good little Tigger and watch your team get it's arse kicked by a better team tomorrow night. There's only one sleep to go

hybrid_tiger

Coach
C'mon, you know that you're like us when we had Browny
Everybody wanting to dump the coach for underachieving
Arguing about who gets picked from week to week
We have Bennett and we're all confident that we're progressing according to plan
Stop it or you'll prematurely ejaculate before Friday's game and relax
So be a good little Tigger and watch your team get it's arse kicked by a better team tomorrow night. There's only one sleep to go

It's not September, so you will probably win tomorrow night. ;-)

Anyway it should be a decent game, especially if the weather holds out. Good luck.

Vic Mackey

Referee
Sorry Bradburys have no merit and therefore don't count. You nuffys haven't won anything since the late sixties, and the merged maggies come on 1952?? pUHLEEEASE, St George on its own has won more than both your nuffy clubs combined.

the fact that you have made up the bradburys name on its own says how much it still hurts. i bet you still wake up screaming

'PLAY THE BALL TRENT, JUST PLAY THE BALL!!! YOUR HELD!! '

plus your little claim at the end is actually incorrect.

Balmain Tigers Premierships = 11
Western Suburbs Magpies Premierships = 4
Wests Tigers Premierships = 1
Totalling 16

St.George Dragons Premierships = 15

heck ill even you count St.George Illawarra Premierships

St.George Illawarra Premierships = 0

once again

St.George Illawarra Premierships = 0

your team has never won a comp hahahahahahhahahahahahhahahhaaaaaa

youve never seen your team win a comp :lol::lol:

Jono1987

Juniors
Your point?? About sitting on the sidelines in sept?? Is that your point?? I don't think i proved anything in your favour little johnny.....

I disagree. Among several points, the one I was referring to was about the humour. You guys just don't have it. This is despite the countless amounts of laughter icons in Tigers posts. You guys obviously think you're funny.

I disagree. Among several points, the one I was referring to was about the humour. You guys just don't have it. This is despite the countless amounts of laughter icons in Tigers posts. You guys obviously think you're funny.

I just think its funny how cut you guys get when the facts come out..

It's only a game remember...its all in fun..

Enjoy the game..

Ronnie Dobbs

Coach
They think you're a dickhead too?

Nah. Just jokes mate. You got us fair and square in 05. Must feel like half a decade ago now. Long time.

Latest posts