What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big game this Friday

Dragon Dave

Bench
The Wests Tigers are still to confirm positional changes for tonight’s blockbuster against St George-Illawarra Dragons at WIN Jubilee Oval.

With half-back Robert Lui out with a knee injury, centre Geoff Daniela comes into the team. Captain and hooker Robbie Farah will play after overcoming a bruised shin.

The final make-up of the team will not confirmed until an hour before kick-off.

http://www.nrl.com/news/news/newsar.../injury-update-from-wests-tigers/default.aspx

Wobbygong

First Grade
Tigers attack is massively over rated, especially against a well organised defence Benji & Wobbie have nothing. Tigers are still mentally soft and just can't match it for 80 mins when they play the top teams. Third spot really flattered them.

Last edited:
pretty boring without it mate ;-) nothing like some good pre game banter. its great to see sydney teams dominating the top of the table. all sydney block busters are so much more exciting then a storm v broncos or something lame like that.

the dragons and tigers have built up a bit of a rivalry over the last few years, mainly due to the 05 semi. this is tribalism at its best!

btw if the dragons win ill be the first in here congratulating them

Did I miss the congratulatory post? As true to their word as they are to their recent past.

So typical.

LOL. Where did the Tigers fans go? Missing like their messiah?

Mate...it was just some friendly pre game banter which seems to turn into name calling by you guys... I don't think there is much point hanging around post match regardless of the result...

Good luck for the rest of the year guys.....

CHEERS...

Mate...it was just some friendly pre game banter which seems to turn into name calling by you guys... I don't think there is much point hanging around post match regardless of the result...

CHEERS...

Tigers i think the name calling was mutual but I appreciate you well wishes.

Let's hope we meet again on GF day.

Cheers

This Year?

Immortal

CHEERS...

Chin up mate...it's only the internet. Don't take anything personally on LU. Pre and Post-game banter is what it's all about.

Tigers i think the name calling was mutual but I appreciate you well wishes.

Let's hope we meet again on GF day.

Cheers

Well the dragon are certainties to make the final 4, i'm still hoping the tigers hang in there for the top 8....

But yeah, it would be one hell of a GF pre game banter if that was the case. lmao

Chin up mate...it's only the internet. Don't take anything personally on LU. Pre and Post-game banter is what it's all about.
True true, i try not to lower to name calling, but all good...

On to the "crippled" bronc's now....goodluck with the panthers..they are looking the goods too...but they will be without at least a couple of big names, as will you guys....

Willow

Assistant Moderator
i try not to lower to name calling
It's a wonder how some people get through the day.

We could always make some reference to your sexuality or your loathing of the opposite sex. We could even say you need a root, but I doubt there is anyone pompous enough to meet your standards. Hell, we could even question your level of literacy and state of mind.

But all that would upset you, so I won't say it.

The funniest trolls are those that can dish it out but for some reason just can't take it. It's hilarious, really.

Divine

Bench
Tigers' were effectively de-clawed for 2010 Friday night.
Unfortunately the "Choke" tauts will sting until a Premiership comes our way. Patience.

In one of the other threads champ.

Apology accepted.

I'm sorry Vic........I'm sorry that I looked for your congratulatory post in the actual thread where you promised to congratulate the Dragons. I'm also sorry I didn't search every other thread to find where you might hide your congratulatory post.

As I said earlier.....typical.

Tigers' were effectively de-clawed for 2010 Friday night.
Unfortunately the "Choke" tauts will sting until a Premiership comes our way. Patience.

Still early days mate......

I'm sorry Vic........I'm sorry that I looked for your congratulatory post in the actual thread where you promised to congratulate the Dragons. I'm also sorry I didn't search every other thread to find where you might hide your congratulatory post.

As I said earlier.....typical.

Grow up and get over yourself..

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Talking of other threads. This little gem... :lol:
You remind me of a few women that i work with that havent had a root in a while...
Have you told them this yourself loser? Or do you just practice your prejudice from behind a keyboard?

Last edited:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Don't hold back Scarborough.

tigers_are_premiers has been dishing it out plenty before hiding behind some saccharin-sweet platitude. Pretty obvious that it's just a dickhead troll, and no doubt falls in a heap when called a dickhead troll.

Talking of other threads. This little gem... :lol:
Have you told them this yourself loser? Or do you just practice your prejudice from behind a keyboard?

No...but i have offered to help them out...if you know what i mean...

Don't hold back Scarborough.

tigers_are_premiers has been dishing it out plenty before hiding behind some saccharin-sweet platitude. Pretty obvious that it's just a dickhead troll, and no doubt falls in a heap when called a dickhead troll.

The term "troll" is way over used on forums all over, i tend to just ignore it..

Hey Tigers up until now I have enjoyed your posts and thought you were one of the more sensible Tigers posters in this thread. Don't spoil it by being an apologist for for that tossser Vic.

Good luck for the rest of the year.

Wouldn't the world be such a lovely place if we can all get along...lol