What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Matty v Big Fat

undertaker

Coach
Can't see someone like Slater having the profile or personality to stop the Footyshow's slow death march.

Just seems like a very smalltime gimmick to me.
How about Cameron Williams? His name is another that has been thrown up and suggested as a potential host/co-host

Brutus

Referee
Yes good mail there mate.

It came as no surprise to see it in Rothfield's Sunday agenda column.

Dazraider

Juniors
Fatty should of gone years ago but they still keep him, well stick with him is the right idea but please talk more about footy and have the red faces on again as it does entertain people, dont worry about the segments or stupid challenges Just have footy and red faces and comedians like Carl

wittyfan

Referee
I just saw on 9 a promo for the Footy Show, it was a send up of Julia Gillard being carried away by her security during Australia Day with Mario as the bodyguard and Fatty as Julia, I think we're set for a bumper year again of the Footy Show!

some11

Referee
I just saw on 9 a promo for the Footy Show, it was a send up of Julia Gillard being carried away by her security during Australia Day with Mario as the bodyguard and Fatty as Julia, I think we're set for a bumper year again of the Footy Show!

2jb08r9.gif

El Diablo

Post Whore
where are 10 getting all this money to buy every sport :?

they have some rich owners but they wouldn't pay for tv rights to sports

docbrown

Coach
Not every sport.

It all hinges on what they get of the NRL. The others are back up plans and I think I've said before anything outside of ratings season isn't going to get them what they want.

LESStar58

Referee
Anyone remember the short lived summer "Footyshow" series Sam and the Fatman?

That was the very definition of trainwreck television.

In 1996 down here here there was a special called The Footy Show: The Other Code which was McChins, Newman and Fatty which was the Eddie and Paul talking about their show and their code and Newman being the jackass we all know him to be.

I remember Fatty talking about his panelists and Newman chimed in when Fatty was talking about Steve Roach and said "I've heard they show home movies on his underpants down at the club." f**king lol.

The Gambler

Juniors
Still not sure whether Slats has agreed. I hope he does - I think he will take the show in the right direction.

Big Pete

Referee
I wouldn't mind Chief if they bring him into do just puff pieces. That's fine.

Anything else would suck though.

Latest posts