What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Matty v Big Fat

BDR

First Grade
One Week at a Time on ONE HD is so much better, same with the Barefoot Rugby League show on NITV (austar)

Haven't watched this dribble in ages, not going to start again now

Canard

Immortal
Anyone remember the short lived summer "Footyshow" series Sam and the Fatman?

That was the very definition of trainwreck television.

Haffa

As long as it helps change the show from the TV equivalent of the "Continuous Trash Team" into something with a bit more serious discussion I'll be happy.

Which would be the more severe form of Capital Punishment? Being forced to watch Fatty and his team or listen to Hadley and his team?

nrlnrl

First Grade
One Week at a Time on ONE HD is so much better, same with the Barefoot Rugby League show on NITV (austar)

Haven't watched this dribble in ages, not going to start again now

It's been mentioned elsewhere, but for those who haven't heard One Week At A Time won't be back this year. ( that was the Monday night show on One HD ) I wasn't a fan, but their Thursday night show The Game Plan will be back.

Brutus

Referee
Actually I wouldn't be surprised if it was Slats.

The Victorian Footy Show has a ex-cricketer co-host.

5 years ago Slats had no idea about rugby league, but due to his work on the BSB he has picked up some knowledge.

I think we need someone with better RL knowledge.

I'd go Cam Williams as a co-host. Put Ryan "Coles cardboard cut-out" Girdler on the panel and an outspoken ex-player who is willing to step on a few toes.

docbrown

Coach
pretty sure he plays in the IPL which would rule him out for 2 months

has no previous experience hosting. only done a few Big Bash games as a commentator

I had heard that 9 helped set him up on an Indian TV show for him to gain some experience.

LESStar58

Referee
It's been mentioned elsewhere, but for those who haven't heard One Week At A Time won't be back this year. ( that was the Monday night show on One HD ) I wasn't a fan, but their Thursday night show The Game Plan will be back.

That's a shame that One Week at a Tome won't be back! Is both the league and AFL versions or are we getting shafted for quality viewing...again!

Latest posts