What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big News - 6 about to be dropped

Big Marn

Juniors
Steven Price used to go off his nut behind the trylines. I cant believe he would have been less direct than Hoffman and he was a good Captain.
Just starting to wonder how insulated some of these players are. They come from schools where sport achievers are treated as Gods, then progress to the Warriors ranks via academies and then into the U20s programmes. They are probably used to being treated as Royalty due to their prowess in lower level competitions and tournaments. About time they got a dose of real life.
Half the problem in this team is there are not enough tough nuts. Our soft underbelly is being well and truly exposed and is indicated by our position on the table.
League in this country is trying to copy the pathways that Union uses in bringing the best players to the forefront but it just doesnt work that well in a competition like the NRL. For one thing Rugby Union doesnt have the scouts poaching all their best players and also there is a much larger player base to work with.
Canny NRL clubs cherry pick our best players and they are much smarter figuring out the qualities of the players they want compared to the Warriors. Ability is one thing, but i think toughness, fortitude and resilience are the qualities prized by Australian clubs, as otherwise how would they be a better choice than their own local Australian player.

TheDMC

Bench
If the players speaking out in support of MacFadden are not genuine, but being cajoled to say such things contrary to what they really think, then we are even more f**ked than I thought.

Quite simply if you think your coach is mud, you say nothing. Nothing good, nothing bad.
For the warriors PR machine, they can cherry pick the players who do like MacFadden and encourage them to speak publicly.

Speaking lies means the players are weak as piss humans and the club is encouraging cretins.

My first thought of the mysterious former player was Locke.

He is in auckland living and very close with Mutts and Manu.

Who was the player that dobbed in the shitty 6

Rich102

Staff member
My first thought of the mysterious former player was Locke.

He is in auckland living and very close with Mutts and Manu.

Who was the player that dobbed in the shitty 6

I think you may be on the money.
But the guy who dobbed them in must feel a bit of heat.

vvvrulz

Coach
That does take nuts, and explains a *lot* as to why nobody works with him on the field.

He's possibly been trying very hard to fill in the playmaking and leadership role, and dismissed as a "try hard" and ignored. Which leaves him resorting to ad-lib footy or just keeping out of the action. I imagine it would be crazy trying to direct a team where half the guys are ignoring you.

Good on him, going against his 'mates' and standing up for club protocol takes balls.

it's all over facebook and the former player was a centre that's recently retired, apparently.

in the opinion piece it saus its a for,er warriors player but your saying its a centre who had recently retired.
justin hodges was in auckland that weekend for the stage of origin, are u meaning him

Blair

Coach
it was johnson

his stocks just went up in my opinion

It's a worry if it is Johnson though, as 'whistleblowers' often get forced out of organisations, particularly if it's a 'protected species' they 'dob in', with a long-standing 'code of silence' broken.

It's not right but it's often the way, the person mostly leaves due to feeling frozen out or just because of the simple stress of having to deal with the fallout.

Johnson would be getting some big, bad juju right now. I could only imagine what it'd be like to turn up to work each morning and have Marns, Mutts and Bodes' angry eyes following his every move.

If he is getting spoken to it might just be a short and sharp, "SJ, we're supposed to be brothers."

who gives a shit what they think. hes busting his balls in the most important position of the team and constantly getting hammered in the press for everything and these idiots cant be f**ked about team culture????

good on him
as i said his stocks went up in my book

Latest posts