What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Willie is the best forward in the world

stuke

Bench
i take the topic as the best forward in the world at this moment...which i would have to agree with.

bulldog

Bench
Miss Eagle said:
i dont believe he should be in our nsw team and everybody on this forum would agree

Everybody?

I don't think you could find two rational people in NSW who agree with that, let alone on this forum.

I'd like to throw my hat in the ring and say Stuart Fielden. When he goes over to play with you lot I guarantee you will feel the same. He's fittest guy I've seen, can play 80 minutes every week, he's strong and wants to win.

glockers

Juniors
CharlieF said:
As a football player, he is great. As a person, no thank you.

People seem to forget great players of the past. Let me name a few before great forwards before saying Mason is the greatest. This list is by no means complete and just gives you a picture of who you are compaing Mason too. Remember thst these guys played is an era or time that they were not offered as much protection from referees. They also played at a time where the rules did not benefit the team with the ball as much. They were also providing far less space for a forward (like Mason) to wind up.

- Glen Lazarus
- Noel Cleal
- Steve Roach
- Ian Roberts
- Les Boyd
- etc etc etc

I am sure you get the picture.

Dean Pay
Paul Harragon
Gordan Tallis
Nathan Hindmarsh
Shane Webke (in his prime)
David Gillepsie
Bradley Clyde

Miss Eagle

Juniors
OVP said:
Im a Roosters supporter ... the SWORN ENEMY of the Dog. And yet i curse to this very day some geniused FEMALE petitioned my club constantly about us trying to sign Willie. This geniused female who did that is obviously f**king geniused, like your good self. We gave up BY FAR the most damaging forward in possibly the game's history, to sign Harrison instead. Stupid f**king female ignorant LOSERS. You read a newspaper article and believe its the TRUTH. WELL ITS NOT, AND ITS NEVER BEEN THE TRUTH, especially when it comes from the Smellygraph. Mason NEVER tested positive to cocaine, nor was he involved in the "rape" scandal. I can tell you who was,
but he's far away atm. But it NEVER was Willie, you stupid geniused females.

To this day i curse the day females were allowed to have a say in this game. Get a f**king CLUE you dopes, the newspaper is the LAST place you look for the truth ... idiots.

p.s. YES I AM still pissed off with the geniused chick who cost us signing Willie. She's just as DUMB as you, Miss Eagle but NOT QUITE as STUPID as REbecca Wilson. Hmmm. One wonders if you are indeed related.

well i dont either agree with wilson and who would want mason in their team? he does nothing he is just a lazy arse player and look at the way how he has played tonite against brisbane

imo your team has made the right decision to sign harrison up rather than mason

Cammo

Bench
Miss Eagle said:
well i dont either agree with wilson and who would want mason in their team? he does nothing he is just a lazy arse player and look at the way how he has played tonite against brisbane

imo your team has made the right decision to sign harrison up rather than mason

And yet he still has more brains than you. Funny that Miss Beagle.

Cammo

Bench
Miss Eagle said:
funny that i am getting such intelligent response from a bulldog fan

that has to be a first on this forum

At least that will happen at least once. You making a decent post on this forum will never happen at all.

Miss Eagle

Juniors
Cammo said:
At least that will happen at least once. You making a decent post on this forum will never happen at all.

well so far you havent posted anything decent as well since i have seen you on this forum

Cammo

Bench
Miss Eagle said:
well so far you havent posted anything decent as well since i have seen you on this forum

I am not here to gain acceptance from you. I just like exposing you for the fraud that you are.

Cammo

Bench
Miss Eagle said:
well im not here to gain any acceptance from you filthy scumbags as well

BAHAHAHAHAHA you just get funnier by the minute Miss Beagle. Keep digging that hole for yourself cause it is the most amusing thing I have seen for ages.

You are by far the dumbest poster I have ever seen, please keep posting here because I need the laughs.

N.Hindmarsh_Fan

Juniors
Cammo said:
It is a big call, but have a look at the Beagles posts, they speak for themselves.

I had a look, she seems like a bit of a girl, probably one of those fat round things who put sh*t on people because of what she is forced to look at in the mirror on a daily basis.

Raider_69

Post Whore
surely miss beagle, slava and preniers are from the same litter?
and a prime example why brothers should not marry their sister

Latest posts