What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Willie is the best forward in the world

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Pretty funny quote from the Big Man in the tele: Mason, 26, said all future headlines about him would be for the right reasons. "I'm not as socially active, if you want to put it that way" :)

I give him full credit for cleaning up his off-field image - whether that image was deserved or not.

junior009

Juniors
I don't know why you guys are arguing. Mason the best forward in the world????

You lads ever heard of a bloke called Hindmarsh???

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
:lol:

If he's so good, why are Parra so sh*t? They've had three or four good seasons out of 20.

Eelementary

Post Whore
Willie Mason is BLOODY AWESOME.

However, at the Bulldogs, he has guys like O'Meley, Asotasi, Pricer (back then) and Ryan to help out...

At the Eels...Well, our pack is a bunch of nuffies, really.

OVP

Coach
Miss Eagle said:
well im not here to gain any acceptance from you filthy scumbags as well

Hello Rebecca. A very funny name you have here, but not really unexpected after Graf-Vynda-K .... like wtf ?

Its blatantly obvious you and Phil have such little talent, you obviously trawl the internet forums like hookers looking for a story. Well guess what squidlips, Weidler is regarded as 10 times the reporter you are !! Hell i know thats not much, but its a damn sight better than being you, your hackiness.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
best forward in the world atm one word hindmarsh!!!!!!!!!! though i have to admit big willie is a pretty awesome player

Latest posts