What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Big Willie is the best forward in the world

Mr Saab

Referee
Only because Clyde was so adaptable to lock/2nd row, still, I would have clyde as my 13 every time.

CliffyIsGod

First Grade
He should have kept the couple of grand prize for MotM. He could have put half a take of petrol in his Hummer.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Clyde was f**king awesome right through to retirement for us in that last 1-2 years. Mason doesn't have far to go.

Mal Meninga

Bench
Clyde was the best ever lock to have played this game.
Only injury ruined what could've made an even greater legacy.

No bias ofcourse.

As for Willie, yes the analogy of "the big fat kid" in an u10's game is very appropriate. He just tears the opposition a new one.

Miss Eagle

Juniors
anyone that rates mason as the best forward in the world is a deadset idiot

menzies kennedy and watmough are far more better player than this goose

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Miss Eagle said:

"are far more better"? Great English. Perhaps you should refrain on calling other people idiots!

Menzies and Kennedy I'll pay are ok (not as good as Mason, mind you), but Watmough is sh*t.

Raider_69

Post Whore
Miss Eagle said:

i agree
add Croker, Tongue and Learoyd-Lahrs to that list of "players better then Mason"... :lol:

Miss Eagle

Juniors
sorry? what did mason do during the whole origin game? f**k ALL! this f**kwit is no where near to be the best forward in the world

If it wasnt for menzies the blues would have lost

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Miss Eagle said:
sorry? what did mason do during the whole origin game? f**k ALL! this f**kwit is no where near to be the best forward in the world

If it wasnt for menzies the blues would have lost

Yeap thats why they gave Mason MOM... Because Menzies played well. Fool.

Did you actually watch the game?

Miss Eagle

Juniors
yes i did and i dont think mason deserves to be the man of the match and hence i dont believe he should be in our nsw team and everybody on this forum would agree with me now take off your blue and white glasses

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Miss Eagle said:
yes i did and i dont think mason deserves to be the man of the match and hence i dont believe he should be in our nsw team and everybody on this forum would agree with me now take off your blue and white glasses

Blue & White as in NSW Blue & White? Because he's the best thing to happen to us in a long, long time!

Miss Eagle

Juniors
bigdogsgottaeat said:
Blue & White as in NSW Blue & White? Because he's the best thing to happen to us in a long, long time!

typical bulldogs supporter uneducated and colour blind as well

nsw arent blue and white just sky blue

and what i meant by blue and white is i meant your bulldogs blue and white

mason the best thing to happen to us? :lol:

bigdogsgottaeat

Juniors
Miss Eagle said:

Yeah I was joking with the blue and white :roll:

Credit where credit is due, Mason is a gun forward. I didn't say Menzies and Kennedy weren't, and you've had plenty of good players over the years.

Miss Eagle said:

Comments like these are ridiculous. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion...

Miss Eagle

Juniors
bigdogsgottaeat said:
Yeah I was joking with the blue and white :roll:

Credit where credit is due, Mason is a gun forward. I didn't say Menzies and Kennedy weren't, and you've had plenty of good players over the years.

see its not so bad when you take your blue and white glasses off

mattyg

Bench
Miss Eagle your a joke. Mason didn't do anything in the game?? what game were you watching on wednesday night? Did you see his try? didnt do anything..:lol:

OVP

Coach
Miss Eagle said:

Im a Roosters supporter ... the SWORN ENEMY of the Dog. And yet i curse to this very day some geniused FEMALE petitioned my club constantly about us trying to sign Willie. This geniused female who did that is obviously f**king geniused, like your good self. We gave up BY FAR the most damaging forward in possibly the game's history, to sign Harrison instead. Stupid f**king female ignorant LOSERS. You read a newspaper article and believe its the TRUTH. WELL ITS NOT, AND ITS NEVER BEEN THE TRUTH, especially when it comes from the Smellygraph. Mason NEVER tested positive to cocaine, nor was he involved in the "rape" scandal. I can tell you who was,
but he's far away atm. But it NEVER was Willie, you stupid geniused females.

To this day i curse the day females were allowed to have a say in this game. Get a f**king CLUE you dopes, the newspaper is the LAST place you look for the truth ... idiots.

p.s. YES I AM still pissed off with the geniused chick who cost us signing Willie. She's just as DUMB as you, Miss Eagle but NOT QUITE as STUPID as REbecca Wilson. Hmmm. One wonders if you are indeed related.

Mr Saab

Referee
Miss Eagle said:

Watmough? How much goey and coke did you do before you wrote that?
Miss Eagle have a 3 month lie down

CharlieF

Juniors
As a football player, he is great. As a person, no thank you.

People seem to forget great players of the past. Let me name a few before great forwards before saying Mason is the greatest. This list is by no means complete and just gives you a picture of who you are compaing Mason too. Remember thst these guys played is an era or time that they were not offered as much protection from referees. They also played at a time where the rules did not benefit the team with the ball as much. They were also providing far less space for a forward (like Mason) to wind up.

- Glen Lazarus
- Noel Cleal
- Steve Roach
- Ian Roberts
- Les Boyd
- etc etc etc

I am sure you get the picture.

Latest posts