What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

Inferno

Coach
Perhaps you need to open your eyes.

0207_origin1_nh_9.jpg

Looks a little grubby to me?

And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Gallen "millimetres" away from getting suspended after doing something similar to Cordoba? Gallen barely connected, and this was worse than that. If the judiciary has any balls Petero will be cited.

nqboy

First Grade

0207_origin1_nh_9.jpg

And correct me if I'm wrong, but wasn't Gallen "millimetres" away from getting suspended after doing something similar to Cordoba? Gallen barely connected, and this was worse than that. If the judiciary has any balls Petero will be cited.
Ya just gotta love the Losers' Lament, doncha?

There were at least two incidents of Gallen doing the same thing. Not to mention 3 of the stupidest penalties ever given away in a game of football! Not only is he a grub, he's also the stupidest player!

azzah72

Bench
Stupid last night?

Yeah i can't argue but what did he do that was grubby?

No one has said what it was? Cause there wasn't any.

If you guys are talking about that thing on thurston, there was nothing in it, stupid penalty, but all it was was a yank at the shoulder, wasn't even a hit and thurston fell/dove backwards. Nothin grubby there.

What else was there? Nothing i can remember.

Matt23

Staff member
I've updated my list to, Cameron Smith, Steve Price, and Nate Myles

Inferno

Coach
Ya just gotta love the Losers' Lament, doncha?

lol, I could give a crap. Personally I don't think rubbing a forearm in someones face is worthy of suspension, but given the bitching 2 weeks ago and it made clear that Gallen was "millimetres away" from getting suspended, I'd just like to see a little consistency.

badav

Bench

0207_origin1_nh_9.jpg

You must be joking, surely? If everyone who gave a forearm facial got suspended Gallen would be playing 5 games a season.

~knights~

Juniors
alot of people here have listed gallen has "the biggest grub"

Gallen is being touted a possible blues captain next year ???

thoughts??

With skipper Danny Buderus bowing out of Origin, Mason is one of several contenders to lead the Blues into next year's series, along with the likes of Mark Gasnier and Paul Gallen.
leaguehq

rotti

Juniors

0207_origin1_nh_9.jpg

If this is the case, Dean Young should be in trouble for similar in the 9th minute against the Titans last week.

TheDalek079

Bench

0207_origin1_nh_9.jpg

Tate done that too

Sleep

Juniors
Gallen dropped his forearm onto the head of the other guy. Being the dumbass he is, he missed. I think Petero had his there and put weight on it rather than dropped it.

:lol: @ Gallen's only dumb penalty being the yank on Thurston. Forgetting the one where he piggy backed QLD out of there own end after getting stuck into Crocker when he was on the ground despite not being involved in the tackle.

Gallen will not be captain next year of NSW. Hopefully he won't even be in the team. Biggest grub, cheap shot merchant, by far.

Willow

Assistant Moderator
What else was there? Nothing i can remember.
Well Gallen raked the face of a QLD player. Missed by the ref and the commentators. Luckily for Gallen, he got away with it.

Already mentioned, but Ricky Stuart seems to remember a few things as well.

[Sharks] Coach Ricky Stuart has confirmed there is pressure to strip the captaincy from the Blues enforcer after several unsavoury incidents marred Wednesday's Origin decider.

...Gallen's incidents are well known. Earlier this year he was suspended for three weeks for raking a bandage off Gold Coast's Anthony Laffranchi.

In the same match Josh Graham accused him of grabbing him on the testicles, an accusation for which he was not suspended.

Two weekends ago he slapped Josh Cordoba when the Parramatta utility was seemingly suffering from concussion, prompting a heated response from Parramatta boss Denis Fitzgerald.

Gallen's actions on Wednesday sparked outrage on websites, a window into the public's wider anger.

...Stuart is resisting the push from within the club to sack Gallen

http://www.foxsports.com.au/story/0,8659,23967138-23214,00.html

Latest posts