What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

God-King Dean

Immortal
and assuming you were a dragons fan before the merger you've seen just as many comps won by your team as we have.

:lol:

STRAW02.jpg

Reeeeeeach !

badav

Bench
Paul Gallen is 180cm/100kg, he's not that big tbh...

have you seen the size of the blokes shoulders and back

not that big my ass. i would bet big money he would put most people in a corner.

not that i like him by the way. most of what he does on the field is not tough, its just grubby niggling.

stuke

Bench
funny to hear Ricky defend him and then admit that he has crap in his game that he has been working on him to get rid of. obviously not working Ricky!

Satsok

Juniors
steve price, for being a merkin and chopping @ peoples legs.. seriously, how more people dont hate him is beyond me..

Hari Kari

Juniors
Has anyone mentioned Gallen?

I don't think so, but just to keep the tags up to date.

Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen Gallen.

Sleep

Juniors
Put me down for another one for Gallen. Two completely stupid penalties tonight that just typified why everyone thinks he's the biggest grub in the game.

He had a good game but two of the penalties he gave away were exactly why no one aside Sharks fans like this douchebag. f**k him.

S.R.

Juniors
Gallen didn't lose it for NSW.
A blantant lack of direction and any type of attacking football is to blame.

1 try in 2 games is sh!thouse.

azzah72

Bench
You guys are idiots, what did he do that was grubby tonight? nothing! Did some stupid things, pushing a pass and what not but didn't do anything "gruby"

Myles, 70c a litre, amougst others were much grubbier tonight.

Latest posts