What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

Charlie124

First Grade
Do you feel like a big man making jokes about someones death on an internet forum?

Your parents must be proud (and probably blood related)

The warriors should bring back sonny fai! Faking his death, changing his name to Sonny Bill, and playing him in France for Salary cap reasons == disgusting!

Who is this piece of scum...this post is one of the worst I have seen and totally insensitive even if it was made in jest.

Well frankly the CEO may or may not be an arse and may indeed actually have a map, but he has a big mouth and uses it to the detriment of the Melbourne Storm organisation. He should stay in his office and do his work like a good boy and leave the media to someone else

God-King Dean

Immortal
Asking Gallop to stop people booing Cameron Smith is hands down the dumbest thing I've heard a CEO say.

I wonder how his lawsuit against Brown is coming along.

_Johnsy

Referee
Lol at the end of the day, i just hate the storm...

And no one can argue that there aren't plenty of reasons to, they do their best, but no good luck to em, from me at least.

im not a bad bloke...they are just my views....

I have a major problem with how more than a few storm players over the years have handled themselves on the field...

i really dislike their CEO and im not a fan of news ltd in our game...

im passionate...but hey, id never go outa my way to abuse someone without reason...

ps im glad i get under storm supporters skin! \\\\:D/\\\\:D/\\\\:D/ ROFL

The Storm supporters just hate the obvious being pointed out to them, afterall they go to some lengths to ignore it.
Melbourne Storm =