What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

Frank_Grimes

First Grade
Get over it - you lost.

Face it, Quinn is a maggot. Late hits, leading with his knees in tackles.

That said, he's got a long way to go if he's going to replace Gallen as "King of the Grubs".

Pulling stitches, alleged wheel grabbing, diving, racial slurs - Gallen has it all in his playbook.

legend

Coach
Travis Burns was up to his unsual antics on Saturday night, giving Dugan a facial while he was on the ground.

I hate the pressure head butts that have made their way into the game. A player gets into the tackle and then pushes his head onto that of another player. Low act IMO.

Sleep

Juniors
Travis Burns was up to his unsual antics on Saturday night, giving Dugan a facial while he was on the ground.

I hate the pressure head butts that have made their way into the game. A player gets into the tackle and then pushes his head onto that of another player. Low act IMO.

You're taught to do that. Have a friend do it to you and try and get up. You can't. It's specifically to slow the play the ball down. It's one of the first things done at training this year.

skeepe

Immortal
Michael Jennings put in a pretty solid audition on Saturday night.

Two spear tackles, one of them the ugliest you will ever see, as well as numerous grapples, including at one point actually trying to rip Jarrod Croker's head off.

Grub of the highest order and should be spending the next few weeks on the sidelines.

betcats

Referee

Two spear tackles, one of them the ugliest you will ever see, as well as numerous grapples, including at one point actually trying to rip Jarrod Croker's head off.

Grub of the highest order and should be spending the next few weeks on the sidelines.

Your an idot.

Big Mick

Referee

LOL. Idiot.

If you can explain to me how he could possibly pull out of that tackle on Robinson...then I give up.

I was actually at the game. The pace he was running to get to the ball, there was no way he could have avoided collision. End of.

As for grapples...is this as opposed to the many times when he or gordon had the ball that Croker, Tongue and Miller would constantly put their forearms on Jennings throat and have a third man come into the side to target his hip and knee side on.

But that's footy....u know...that game that is physical as opposed to netball which you are quite proficient.

Latest posts