What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Grub in the comp

_Johnsy

Referee
Showing your typical form...round one still sh&tting you is it ??.;-)

Cooper & Poore

No, not at all you guys deserved the win in round 1.

What I said is fact you know it as well as I do.

Cooper & Poore, all you have done is just prove you have NFI idea about the game.

Last edited:

The Dodger

First Grade
after friday nights performance, the sharks would now like to express their interest in Corey Payne.

homo man

Juniors
Steve price dirty bastard and wayne pierce bloody cheat.Also that dean widders deserves a mention.

MacDougall

First Grade
I guess he qualifies again because he does some coaching nonsense at some club full of nuffies, Steven Kearney wins hands down for setting the Wests Tigers back about 3 seasons when he almost broke Jarrod McCracken's neck. Who mind you is a bit of a grub himself.

As for current players hmmm... Cameron Smith. Just don't like his smug face. All Trade's Queensland have lost business because of his dumb face. Probably not true, but it certainly hasn't made me want to be an apprentice any more.

Last edited:

MsStorm

Bench
I guess he qualifies again because he does some coaching nonsense at some club full of nuffies, Steven Kearney wins hands down for setting the Wests Tigers back about 3 seasons when he almost broke Jarrod McCracken's neck. Who mind you is a bit of a grub himself.

As for current players hmmm... Cameron Smith. Just don't like his smug face. All Trade's Queensland have lost business because of his dumb face. Probably not true, but it certainly hasn't made me want to be an apprentice any more.

You're full of it.
How does Cameron Smith's face make him a grub.:roll:

effnic

Bench
Anthony Quinn would have to win this prize, ever since the 2008 grand final at halftime when he elbowed steve bell in the head when he was on the ground, i have kept a close eye on him and f**k some of the things he does makes me sick. He is a pretty bad person.

elbusto

Coach
Anthony Quinn would have to win this prize, ever since the 2008 grand final at halftime when he elbowed steve bell in the head when he was on the ground, i have kept a close eye on him and f**k some of the things he does makes me sick. He is a pretty bad person.
Get over it - you lost.