What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest improvers in 2010

butchmcdick

Post Whore
Are there any fans here who don't think there team will improve on last year ?

Cowboys for the title on 2010

mxlegend99

Referee
Any improvement that those teams make will most likely be due to the bar being so low from this year. I can't see either turning into top 8 teams this season.

Souths and Tigers will be the biggest improvers IMO. Both teams have made some pretty big improvements to their rosters and if they can avoid injuries will be almost certainties for top 8 spots, and probably even be contenders for a top 4 spot.

If the Panthers had a decent coach I would have thrown them into the mix with Souths and Tigers. They've also recruited fairly well ontop of the current squad gaining some valuable experience in 2009, but they still have Matt Elliott which means that come the business end of the season we're going to be left behind.

Goddo

Bench
Any improvement that those teams make will most likely be due to the bar being so low from this year. I can't see either turning into top 8 teams this season.

Souths and Tigers will be the biggest improvers IMO. Both teams have made some pretty big improvements to their rosters and if they can avoid injuries will be almost certainties for top 8 spots, and probably even be contenders for a top 4 spot.

If the Panthers had a decent coach I would have thrown them into the mix with Souths and Tigers. They've also recruited fairly well ontop of the current squad gaining some valuable experience in 2009, but they still have Matt Elliott which means that come the business end of the season we're going to be left behind.

Yep, and Broncos, Knights and Manly to slide down the ladder.

Loudstrat

Coach
Parra. Won't be in contention for the spoon after 15 rounds.

Also think Easts, Penrith and Souths, and with Mason the Cowpats should get better. Although they cannot get much worse I guess!

Canard

Immortal
At this time of year everyone can only see the positives in there own team, only when the games start do the negatives come to light.