What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest NRL disgrace of all time?

Biggest disgrace of all time

• Total voters

Walt Flanigan

Referee
Ask this question in a years time and I can guarantee the result would be different.

How a dog licking some dudes bits compares with rape I'll never know.

wittyfan

Referee
Gees, the poo in the shoe affair was once the benchmark of bad behaviour, but it's way back in the field now!

Willow

Assistant Moderator
How come the Oasis scandal (Bulldogs cap rort) isn't in the poll?

Willow

Assistant Moderator
The 1909 premiership decider. The Earl Park Riot. The sacking of Rome.

Moffo, you're only focussing on the sex and drugs and poo. Why is that?

Noa

First Grade
We look back so fondly on Parra fans bruning down Cumberland. Imagine if they did it in todays interwebz age....pandemonium.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Forcing ARL foundation clubs Balmain, Norths and Wests, as well as the proud clubs Dragons and Manly to merge and giving Souths the arse after they showed loyalty to the game, thus helping it survive against Superleague.

all these player disgraces are a distant second, no matter how bad they are.

NB: Can't believe Todd Carney, Brett Seymour, Wes Naiqama, Craig Field, that Sharks player who hit some girl etc hasn't been mentioned in the above list

Surely

Post Whore
I wouldn't say any of the acts mentioned are particularly outrageous.

Who's to say the dog doesn't like sucking c**k ?

Loudstrat

Coach
i vote the guy having sex with a dog
Whih one? Joel Monqghan or John Hartigan?

'Society' isn't the wonderful moral judge you claim it to be, and Alan Jones, aca, today tonight and the daily telegraph aren't the standard bearers for behaviour.
No league identity ever sunk so low on tour - that was a classic!

I still reckon there's a special mention for Eric Grothe Snr and Paul Mares - insurance job on the mailbox fiasco.

Then here's Tery Hill and his problem with crabs (which brings me back to Hartigan....)

boxhead

First Grade
We look back so fondly on Parra fans bruning down Cumberland. Imagine if they did it in todays interwebz age....pandemonium.

When I first heard we burned down our old stadium after winning a premiership (I am quite young), I just sorta looked around.....and started :lol:

Gotta love Westie boys!