What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Biggest Wanker on LU?

Brookie v2.0

Juniors
no but you have people you can cry to if someone doesn't agree with your opinion!
all i did was state facts that you took offense too, and like i sad turns out what i said was correct!

anyways, i will be speaking my mind just as always, i never had any probs before that thread....
if banned, just re-join again:cool:

Qld Shark

Juniors
I would like to nominate AILD for this little gem when discussing players ending up in wheelchairs from suspect tackles

"good suck sh*t if they do end up in a wheelchair."

and when cried down he returned with this

"lol...didnt expect people to take it seriously.

but whatever....f**k off if you dont it. "

A fine specimen of humanity
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=211526

t1tan

Juniors
I would like to nominate AILD for this little gem when discussing players ending up in wheelchairs from suspect tackles

"good suck sh*t if they do end up in a wheelchair."

and when cried down he returned with this

"lol...didnt expect people to take it seriously.

but whatever....f**k off if you dont it. "

A fine specimen of humanity
http://forums.leagueunlimited.com/showthread.php?t=211526

I would like to second that nomination..dickhead embarresses himself whenever he posts.

Swiftstylez

Bench
Swiftstylez for claiming the Eels will easily smash the eagles if they play in round 1 of the finals.....then denying he ever said it & just goes back to making up weird sex scenariois he has the f*kn freak! :lol:

Please, typical sea eagles fans. I still stand by that statement, I wish we got a shot at the Manly myth during crunch time. But apparently, I will just go back to cutting a hole in my life-size Michael Hagan pin-up and pretend it is real.

madunit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Broncos2010 isn't a wanker. It lacks the intellect to know how to be a wanker (in every sense of the term)

Broncos2010 is like a fart - it's essentially all shit with no substance

Hallatia

Referee
Broncos2010 isn't a wanker. It lacks the intellect to know how to be a wanker (in every sense of the term)

Broncos2010 is like a fart - it's essentially all shit with no substance
I would say something similar about Bunniesman; I don't think he's a wanker, I think he's just a simpleton.

Fibroman

First Grade
Can't believe I don't even rate a mention. My deep seated hatred for Manly, Goosters and Stain George should surely rate?

effnic

Bench
After all these years it remains the same:
Rockin ronny
Timmah
Wittyfag

With new rookies to add:
Bunniesman
BHP
Every dragons fan (which means timmah makes both lists)

KKW

Juniors
After all these years it remains the same:
Rockin ronny
Timmah
Wittyfag

With new rookies to add:
Bunniesman
BHP
Every dragons fan (which means timmah makes both lists)

That sonic star f**kwit would have to be up there as well.