What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billionaire behind Souths' Inglis bid

boo_boo

Juniors
Out of interest how did PHaC get into RL/Souths? Being a Perth boy he wouldnt have grown up with it I doubt.

His association with Russell Crowe is what bought him to Souths & he had nothing to do with the club prior to outlining Blackcourts takeover bid.
Whilst his business expertise cant be doubted his reasoning as to why he wants to remain involved with Souths is sceptical.
Being a Perth boy has it's advantages & i still say through Peter's business connections that there is a real possibility that Souths are permanently headed West.

BunniesMan

Immortal
His association with Russell Crowe is what bought him to Souths & he had nothing to do with the club prior to outlining Blackcourts takeover bid.
Whilst his business expertise cant be doubted his reasoning as to why he wants to remain involved with Souths is sceptical.
Being a Perth boy has it's advantages & i still say through Peter's business connections that there is a real possibility that Souths are permanently headed West.
There isn't. Offield we are the most successful Sydney team. The team with the biggest membership base in Sydney, the only Sydney team to turn a profit, our crowd numbers are amongst the best. That team is going nowhere. Especially considering the WA Reds are one of the 2 favourites to be the next teams let into the comp.

Last edited:

boo_boo

Juniors
Time will tell BunniesMan & if i am wrong then i'll be the first to accept it but for the time being i will keep my options open in regards to HaC & his commitment to see Souths survive in Sydney.

coombsy

Juniors
Oh Boo Boo, you seem like a bloke you could contribute so much intelligence to this forum, however for reasons only best known to you you don`t. Crowe and co runs the club better than piggins ever did!What don`t you understand about that? Piggins sent us broke, Crowe and phac rescued the club. Do you comprehend this?