What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Billy the CAT !!!!

Danish

Referee
colonel_123 said:
The difference wasn't the extent of the injury.

While they were both late hits to the head, the difference was Hopoate hit Galloway with his elbow, where as Lolesi connected with his upper arm/shoulder.

While I agree that Lolesi got off lightly, it's a very different incident to the Hopoate one.

Officially it doesnt matter anymore. Shoulder to the head is just as bad as elbow to the head with the new rule changes.

simon says

First Grade
Danish said:
Officially it doesnt matter anymore. Shoulder to the head is just as bad as elbow to the head with the new rule changes.

BS.......we all know that a elbow will get judged more harshly than a shoulder.

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
hybrid_tiger said:
Do you still think it was "accidental"?

:oops:

NFI.

Doesn't mean sh*t now, all that needs to happen is for you whinging f**king losers to get over it.

domdom

Juniors
slater's wayward boot was pretty dumb, but it was just a brain explosion which had a lot less risk to skando than lolesi's hit.

a high shot is always going to be more dangerous, and hence should be taken alot more seriously.

slater will cop a few weeks for being a moron, and he might open the door for someone to take his maroons jersey as well. that would be punishment enough, considering he was big enough to seek out skando after the match to apologise.

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
Doesn't mean sh*t now, all that needs to happen is for you whinging f**king losers to get over it.

You telling others to get over it.....thats a f**kin laugh, when we had to put up with your hissy fit, nancy boy squealing for two f**kin weeks after the last Bulldogs fans riots.
"Its not us, its not us...its Wests fans, waaaaah !!!" :lol:

Timmah

Staff member
:lol:

You, accusing me of whinging about the crowd behaviour issue?

Hello Pot, this is Kettle...

"You're black!"

aids

Bench
innsaneink said:
You telling others to get over it.....thats a f**kin laugh, when we had to put up with your hissy fit, nancy boy squealing for two f**kin weeks after the last Bulldogs fans riots.
"Its not us, its not us...its Wests fans, waaaaah !!!" :lol:

but he posted that picture which was the smoking gun, that someone that in a grey shirt was standing at the football that night.

that kind of agression will not stand, man!

anyway, Slater is a cat and the judicary will rule on if he is guilty or not of the charge presented.
in the meantime lets reflect on the crowd as one boo'd billy during his try.
that's something you can't get at telstra stadium
:)

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
:lol:

You, accusing me of whinging about the crowd behaviour issue?

Hello Pot, this is Kettle...

"You're black!"

Yeah, you!

You remember, making up lies about Wests fans....tsk tsk.[-X

jamesgould

Juniors
Parra Guru said:
Not sure what MacDougall got, but didn't Tooves get left with that sickening purple and yellow eye/cheek? Anyone got a photo?

Yeah, here's a pic, not the greatest though
gf-13.jpg

And here's what MacDougall got:

Cited: MacDougall (Newcastle). Charge: Striking. Sentence: Suspended for the 1998 pre-season, plus two premiership games.

Aaaaall from marathonstadium.com, I might add :D

Timmah

Staff member
Lies?

If you weren't there, you have no case. Give up, shut up, and put up with a 47-12 drubbing.

Ever heard of Andrew Johns syndrome? Newcastle had a bout of it last Sunday, just like the Tigers had a bout of Benji Marshall syndrome in Rounds 2 and 3. One man team. Pathetic.

innsaneink

Referee
dodge said:
Lies?

If you weren't there, you have no case. Give up, shut up, and put up with a 47-12 drubbing.

Ever heard of Andrew Johns syndrome? Newcastle had a bout of it last Sunday, just like the Tigers had a bout of Benji Marshall syndrome in Rounds 2 and 3. One man team. Pathetic.
Didnt need to be there....you put yourself in, pathetic liar, I know it, you know it...thats all there is to it.

gr8_1

Juniors
I don't post here as often asI did in the past. But one thing that stands out is how much of a f**kwit dodge is.

Opinion about everything but nfi about anything.

rugged

Juniors
innsaneink said:
With good reason

Jarrod McCracken, permanently put out of the game= Melb
O'Neill, victim of the the cheapest king hit EVER= Melb
Skando, intentionally kicked in the head= Melb

See a trend?

Everyone else with a sore neck = Melb

RABK

Referee
dodge said:
Lies?

All i know is that in our last two games against the bullscum with our main men playing the Tigers and Knights put on a combined 100 points against your cesspool of a club. Pathetic indeed.

BWNB

First Grade
As if billy didnt mean to hit him , same could be said about bird..

junior009

Juniors
jamesgould said:
Yeah, here's a pic, not the greatest though
gf-13.jpg

And here's what MacDougall got:

Aaaaall from marathonstadium.com, I might add :D

That suspension must have been for something else because it was Owen Craigie that kicked/stomped.stepped/landed on Tooveys head.

From memory I think he got a week or two.

RABK

Referee
junior009 said:
That suspension must have been for something else because it was Owen Craigie that kicked/stomped.stepped/landed on Tooveys head.

From memory I think he got a week or two.

:-s

Where the f**k did you come up with that?