What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird Contract

Special K

Coach
Who was the last player we wanted to keep and lost to another club? Lichaa? Scott? We were due. We've kept Graham, Prior, Val, Capewell so far this year. Not bad. Bird isn't a 13 and I don't think he is a 1 or a 6. He is a good footballer though but I'm not sold on him being on the same money as the highest paid in the game.

I'd like to see us be wise with this money and land a real centre. James Roberts would likely be half the price. Heck we could give off contract Milford a million bucks if we wanted to.

Who was the last player we wanted to keep and lost to another club? Lichaa? Scott? We were due. We've kept Graham, Prior, Val, Capewell so far this year. Not bad.

I'd like to see us be wise with this money and land a real centre. James Roberts would likely be half the price.

He's knocked us back before as has SKD who is on the nose at the Roosters.

Special K

Coach
Honestly there are go decent centres on the market. I just named Roberts as we badly need an injection of speed out wide

dellul

Juniors
Bird will be 5/8 , or fullback if bennett trys to turn boyd to a 5/8. milf will be halfback or gone i reckon

Marchad

Juniors
Bennett's over the james Roberts experiment.

Fast but dumb as dogshit. On and off the park.

Bird will play centre or backrow.

And no good Booing Bird.
he came and did his job.

He's moving on.
Same as we want other players to move on to us Like Jimmy and Seggy etc.

Hope he leaves us with 2 premierships.

I agree we can give him heaps next year when Graham smashes him.

dellul

Juniors
It might be worth sticking with beale , capewell and that young guy that played in the 9's and spending money elsewhere. defense seems to be more important now then attack as a center.

Latest posts