What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Bird Linked to Roosters

Pass the Ball

Juniors
LOL ... toops is nothing ... hasn't pulled his finger out since 2004 and isn't a leader who will step up when the going gets tough ... he was MIA in 3/4 of the matches this year which is why he was on the bench most of the time ... the sharks have yet another overpaid, overrated hack to deal with ...

we're better off with sa, aubusson and cherrington

I thought you may have known a little more about footy than that..

Toops is a huge talent. When he is on, he is the best player on field...

I have high hopes for Cherrington and i believe that one day, Sa will be king....but niether are at the level Toops is at now..In 2010 they both may be better than Toops.

We will miss him big-time next year...

sass

Juniors
I can't believe they haven't reported sonny bill feelings ditching france to come to the roosters.

yaaawn.

Tommy Smith

Referee
Does anyone make a connection with the decision to release Roberts because of "salary cap pressure" with the Bird rumours?

I seem to recall last year we made a few culls from the squad like John Williams to accommodate Mason.

if they let go of a winger for another forward that would be just ... i don't know ... perplexing to put it mild ...

it's all coincidental i'd say ... he obviously got a good deal from wigan and i doubt the club would bank on a player who quite possibly, if unlikely, could be de-rigestered from the NRL all together

and signing bird wouldn't fix our 5/8 problem we would just have two locks who can step in at 5/8

charlie

Juniors
if they let go of a winger for another forward that would be just ... i don't know ... perplexing to put it mild ...

it's all coincidental i'd say ... he obviously got a good deal from wigan and i doubt the club would bank on a player who quite possibly, if unlikely, could be de-rigestered from the NRL all together

and signing bird wouldn't fix our 5/8 problem we would just have two locks who can step in at 5/8

well said

Pass the Ball

Juniors
Does anyone make a connection with the decision to release Roberts because of "salary cap pressure" with the Bird rumours?

I seem to recall last year we made a few culls from the squad like John Williams to accommodate Mason.

I thought the money was for Isaac Luke not Greg Bird....

The money will be spent not in 2010

Offloading toops,roberts,pearce and possibly soli.

Fitzy retiring

stay tuned for some major signings, Luke is alomst over the line.

But im hearing 2 high profile internationals will also be joining.

1 a halfback
1 a back

you have been warned

adamkungl

Immortal
I thought you may have known a little more about footy than that..

Toops is a huge talent. When he is on, he is the best player on field...

I have high hopes for Cherrington and i believe that one day, Sa will be king....but niether are at the level Toops is at now..In 2010 they both may be better than Toops.

We will miss him big-time next year...

When he is on....once every few weeks

Tommy Smith

Referee
The money will be spent not in 2010

Offloading toops,roberts,pearce and possibly soli.

Fitzy retiring

stay tuned for some major signings, Luke is alomst over the line.

But im hearing 2 high profile internationals will also be joining.

1 a halfback
1 a back

you have been warned
There is no way we are off-loading Pearce.

We've invested the last two years in his development and now its finally about to pay off.

Hanscholo

Bench
Does Bird actually realise the situation he is in? If it gets down to it, and the Sharks sack him he wont be playing football in this country for a very long time. He will be deregistered, if he is found guilty. If he isnt then im sure the sharks will welcome him back.