What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blacklock

pmarrow

Juniors
You fancy having him back so we can have Best back.

You lot would be so ashamed of him if you saw the performances he's putting in this year. Spitting his dummy out because he can't get his own way. :evil:

elidecelis

Sent off
You lot would be so ashamed of him if you saw the performances he's putting in this year. Spitting his dummy out because he can't get his own way.
What happened at the Tahs too. Terrible for team harmony.

The Preacher

First Grade
Dragons_#1 said:
nah keep besty they can have simmonds?? blacklock for simmonds! thanks for coming! haha

That's really funny, I've got to read more of your posts, you're a funny funny person.

WAKE UP.:evil:

drake

First Grade
Preach, are you related to Reecey? You seem to get very upset at anyone besmirching the young fella.

Are you the guy who used to argue on WORL that Reece was a better fullback than Hornby?

The Preacher

First Grade
No it wasn't me Drake, though I am worried that I'm developing all the MO's of a serial stalker.
I just think the bloke does a great job, (see last 3 games and '04 season) and prooves that you don't have to be a 99kg winger to make a good contribution to the side. I don't think anyone can seriously say that he should be dropped if both Wes and "Worst" are fit. Reece can tackle, "Worst" can't. Reece knows the rules and get to the games driving a car, Wes doesn't and can't.:lol:

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Simmonds is doing a top job - reflections of 2004.
He does things that bigger and dopier wingers (not mentioning any names Covelliers) can't do. IMO, he's a smart footballer.

What he lacks in size he more than makes up for in enthusiasm and experience.

drake

First Grade
Personally I like Reece, blokes got a lot of heart. I don't agree with the 'Worst" tag on Best, I honestly reckon that more than half of the defensive errors attributed to him can be laid squarely on Gaz's tendency to rush out of the line; leaving his winger exposed to a 2 on 1.

Cheyenne is the one SS! How funny were those arguments.

glory79

Juniors
drake said:
Personally I like Reece, blokes got a lot of heart. I don't agree with the 'Worst" tag on Best, I honestly reckon that more than half of the defensive errors attributed to him can be laid squarely on Gaz's tendency to rush out of the line; leaving his winger exposed to a 2 on 1.

Cheyenne is the one SS! How funny were those arguments.

Agree somewhat. Best does get left by Gaz on occasions, but I would say that more than 50% are Best's fault.

Trenno

Juniors
Best makes up for it with tries scored and his ability to hit the ball up in our own 20.

supersaint

Juniors
Acka said:
Nathan Blacklock walks on water he can do whatever he wants

He's sh*te

Believe me you got shut at exactly the right time. I've seen girls defend better than him, and as for catching the ball well thats another story :oops:

Drew-Sta

Staff member
supersaint said:
He's sh*te

Believe me you got shut at exactly the right time. I've seen girls defend better than him, and as for catching the ball well thats another story :oops:

You just dissed one of the favourite sons of Saints my friend.

You will be burned at the stake as a heretic and your ashes spread over a local garbage dump.

Blacklock was, is and forever will be one of the most scintillating wingers to wear the Red and White, and any of his faults were overlooked because of his passion, love for the Club and overall appreciation of the fans.

Hang your head in shame and repeat after me:

"Blacklock is an awesome player, and his defence should not be an issue."

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Hull are having a rough season. Always easy to blame it on the import.

Lowey3

Juniors
Drew-Sta said:
You just dissed one of the favourite sons of Saints my friend.

You will be burned at the stake as a heretic and your ashes spread over a local garbage dump.

Blacklock was, is and forever will be one of the most scintillating wingers to wear the Red and White, and any of his faults were overlooked because of his passion, love for the Club and overall appreciation of the fans.

Hang your head in shame and repeat after me:

"Blacklock is an awesome player, and his defence should not be an issue."

Care to explain why he has so little Australian caps ?

Quite frankly because he has always been sh*te in many aspects og he's game e.g. catching the high ball, kick returns, tackling and positional play in defence.

Fair enough he was a good support player but please, less of the crap!

Dragooner

Bench
Best is yet to score one try this season and hasn't made any big contribution at all. And I would say roughly 65-75% of defencive errors that are made on the right hand side of the dragon's defence is caused by Best.