What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Ferguson signs for Raiders

Gigolo

Juniors
Blake Ferguson signs up for 2 years, that is a good signing for you guys. He will help out the likes of Dugan and Croker to establish a pretty flash backline. This guy is not express, but he is a strong runner and elusive, should work out well for you.

legend

Coach
I seriously don't understand this signing with the number of good outside backs we currently have.

Is Monas leaving and JT back to the pack?

Special K

Coach
He demands to be a centre so I am guessing he will partner Croker in the centres.

Enjoy Flake

deal.with.it

Juniors
yeh pretty sure monaghan is leaving for the uk. so not a bad signing at all.
although jt is a line break king out wide, he will be back in the back row one would think. he will develop into a much better second rower than ben creagh i believe. he has the goods
what is the story on mogg? is he going again next year?

hindy111

Post Whore
1Dugan-young
2Vidot-Young
3JT -young
4Croker - young
5Blake ferguson-young
So monas is going? that will be the youngest backline going arond and maybe in 2 years the best??

legend

Coach
No word on Monas leaving but Milne has just re-signed for another year as well. We also have Low and Stuart in the lower grades who are first grade quality.

If McCrone fires Canberra are top four for sure.

I'm no raiders fan but you guys really look the goods esp for 2011, it's time to get excited your club is actually going forward now

aussies1st

Staff member
We might run into some problems if Ferguson wants to be a centre especially if Monaghan leaves. Low would need to bulk up in the off season. Still happy with the signing especially if McCrone can keep his form going.

Plazzy

Juniors
a coach headace for sure....too many good centres and wings but the space available in the starting 17 is less. I guess they all need to muscle up to retain their positions....by the good signing., 2011 we would be a force to reckon with.

This is going to be good to have quality players competing for a backline spot.
Last year and this year the backline is pretty much settled with limited experienced players to bring in.

Id imagine JT time in the backline is over , there is too many quality players for him to play there and I believe he can do the damage from the backrow.

I can also see Monas maybe moving on a year early

Cryptic

Juniors
Well if his contract was made by the same guy who made Neil Henry's original contract...

Anyway I can't see why he would, why would anyone leave this team with the form we are currently in and building up to for next year?

MrT

Juniors
I seriously don't understand this signing with the number of good outside backs we currently have.

Is Monas leaving and JT back to the pack?
First of all I'm a Parra fan and I can't understand why you guys signed Ferguson. Joel Thompson was on fire before he got injured. moving him back to the backrow is just wrong. He has it in him to be an above average centre. Crocker is handy also. Can't see why White was signed either. Both players would have attracted abover average salaries and I feel Raiders are 2 players away from top 4 and perhaps higher honours.
Halfback and hooker and the green machine would rock.

My team is out, would love to see you guys repeat our performance last year and hopefully go one better

Good luck

Cryptic

Juniors
White replaces Logan, Ferguson replaces Mogg (sorta J.Carney too I guess although I don't think he would have gotten to first grade with Milne in better form than he was). Both replacements for retiring players.

Latest posts