What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blake Green you done it again you fool

John Kolc

Juniors
You would think that this guy would learn after his effort of not taking a shot at field goal in last years PL GF with 30 seconds to go and he has the ball in front of the posts and kicks to the in goal. But know he does it again today. 5 minutes to go gets the ball 20 metres out nearly in front of the posts and what this dummy do. Runs the ball out wide so that we are out of range for a shot at field and Tim has to put it a cross kick.
The guy as I said last year is not up to first grade and must have a brain the size of a pea.
What happens next the Dirty dogs do what we could have done.
BLAKE YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN. Even Grothe is not that dumb:oops:

fish eel

Immortal
sure he took the wrong option, but t smith or finch should have been screaming for the ball. rather than blame a kid in his third game, look at the more experience guys who did not take control.

Dutchy

Immortal
watch the game again....Finch and Smith were NOT calling/pointing giving directions etc.

Not his fault you lost

JOB 3:14

Juniors
That's a little harsh. More out of frustration that we got beaten by the dogs when they were there for the taking I say.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
What about the decision to go for the two points when we had them on the ropes. Like 3 times.

lucablight

First Grade
Blake Green didn't lose the game for us. You're assuming Burt would have booted the field goal through. Sure he took the wrong option but we lost because of a combination of different things.

Y2Eel

First Grade
I dont understand Green Coming on for wagon Was Wagon injured?

He should have come on just before half time for Marsh like last weekend...

Suitman

Post Whore
It was a very poor option from Green. In fact, it was just plain dumb.
Did it cost us the game? Maybe. Should Green have been in that position?
No.
Where were the experienced players in the team - Cayless, Hindy, Wagon, Ian, tahu, taking control, and directing play to the centre for the field goal shot?
f**ked if I know.

I wouldn't blame Green for that mistake. I've just named a few other culprits though.

FFS, there must have been 18500 people in that ground that knew what should happen in that set of six.
It seems the only 17 that didn't know were the Eels.
Next set of six, the Bulldogs pull the obvious.

It was a very disappointing and dumb moment. It was a moment when leadership needed to be exerted.

Suity

PARRA_FAN

Coach
hineyrulz said:
What about the decision to go for the two points when we had them on the ropes. Like 3 times.

I thought it was a good decision, every point is important, especially playing against Bulldogs and half the time we didnt look like scoring, so if we didnt take the two it was probably gonna come back to haunt them.

Its a bit harsh on Green in only his 3rd game, plus was playing out of position, has he played dummy half before?

hineyrulz

Post Whore
PARRA_FAN said:
I thought it was a good decision, every point is important, especially playing against Bulldogs and half the time we didnt look like scoring, so if we didnt take the two it was probably gonna come back to haunt them.

Its a bit harsh on Green in only his 3rd game, plus was playing out of position, has he played dummy half before?
Well who knows if it was the right decision or the wrong one. but the point is the penalties weren't enough to win us the game.

Stagger eel

Staff member
and the scapegoat winner of the week goes to.....

*drumroll*

* more drumroll*

We need a countback between Blake and Eric, we'll get back to you lol

Glenn

First Grade
Wouldn't be to harsh on Balke, prehaps in hindsight a wrong option, but OTOH where were the likes of Finch,T.Smith.PJ etc to take the shot.

jayjayselmes

Juniors
why we have a 5/8 playing hooker is obsurd!!!

Marsh is an 80 minute hooker period!!!

give a bench spot to another forward

Avenger

Immortal
jayjayselmes said:
why we have a 5/8 playing hookers it obsurd!!!

Marsh is an 80 minute hooker period!!!

give a bench spot to another forward

I agree 100%.

PJ Is class when he is at 9 and should be there always.

Latest posts