What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blink concert goers!!

supersoniceagle

Juniors
legallyblonde said:
all i can say is i heard it on the radio, read it on a few different punk sites (but not the official blink site) but have read threads on the blink site from fans saying its true (who were at the adelaide concert.)

how fuct that I started the thread for our excitement...and now its ended in sadness.
Poor us!
Yeh I saw ur thread and had a look straight away. I really didn't expect to find this inside!

legallyblonde

Juniors
"Hi All. Travis DID break his leg and rumours have it that they have already left the country to head home for a while. An official release from management will be issued tomorrow (monday) and dates will be RE - SCHEDULED.
Hang in there and wait for the official word. If you are in Sydney - Listen to 104.9 Triple M and I will keep you updated as information comes to hand."

Regards
James 'Turbo' Anderson
Afternoon Announcer
Triple M Syd and Melb
email/msn: turbo@triplem.com.au

supersoniceagle

Juniors
I hear that they are planning to come back in July...I guess that's not too bad. But with my luck I bet the re-scheduled date will be unsuitable for me or something

JessEel

Accredited Media Releases
yea, im thinking the exact same thing supersonic, probly a day that parra plays or somthing :?

[furrycat]

Coach
True.. I only have to listen of 4 months of whining from my gf now :p I tried to consol her by singing blink but that made things worse.. cant see why, i sing like william hung!

Godz Illa

Coach
For all their punk posings, it's not a very 'punk' injury is it? He broke his foot in a 'shower accident'? Hahaha. Not quite on par with Sid Vicious carving 'Gimme A Fix' into his chest with a kitchen knife.
Good drummer though. They would really suck without him.

legallyblonde

Juniors
july seems so long away.. oh well, im glad they are coming back. :alcho:
hopefuly cuz it will be in winter the mosh pit wont be so damn hot as usual lol.

Knightmare

Coach
Mmmm, I told this girl in my TAFE class yesterday about it, and she said the exact same thing happened in 2001, apparently some rumour went round that Travis broke his leg and people were saying the show was off, so she cashed her tickets in. Then it turned out it was all crap, so the show went ahead as planned. The only place I've heard about this is the net, nothing on Triple M or the ticketek site. Have dates been confirmed for July???

Ron Jeremy

Coach
legallyblonde said:
hopefuly cuz it will be in winter the mosh pit wont be so damn hot as usual lol.

Man you think that's bad....i wen't to the big day out in 97 in Sydney and bands like the Prodigy, Offspring & Soundgarden where playing.....it was the worse mosh i have ever witnessed!!.....it was full on violent & you couldn't breath!....the worse thing was all the 13 & 14 year old women....god there a pain in the arse! :roll:

Now at concerts i just stay away from them & listen to the music with either a beer or bourben in my hand!

legallyblonde

Juniors
Ron Jeremy said:
legallyblonde said:

Man you think that's bad....i wen't to the big day out in 97 in Sydney and bands like the Prodigy, Offspring & Soundgarden where playing.....it was the worse mosh i have ever witnessed!!.....it was full on violent & you couldn't breath!....the worse thing was all the 13 & 14 year old women....god there a pain in the arse! :roll:

Now at concerts i just stay away from them & listen to the music with either a beer or bourben in my hand!

the prodigys mosh would have been crazy... now thats scary! what can I say, im a skirt lol I dont go into full hardcore looking mosh pits, id prefer to stay towards the back if they look to rough.
I gotta say, id much prefer livid then big day out.

Ron Jeremy

Coach
legallyblonde said:
Ron Jeremy said:
legallyblonde said:

the prodigys mosh would have been crazy... now thats scary! what can I say, im a skirt lol I dont go into full hardcore looking mosh pits, id prefer to stay towards the back if they look to rough.
I gotta say, id much prefer livid then big day out.

Big Day outs use to be so cool.....me and the boy's would get our tickets for the event for Christmas by our parents.....and gee we use to have a ball!!....the best thing was we all had fake ID's so we could drink where as most other people our age where forced to drink creaming soda!! :lol:

The best concert was Gunners in 92...my first & i was only 12....but boy wasn't that amazing....70,000+!

legallyblonde

Juniors
"The good news is that Blink 182 will be rescheduling their Sydney and Brisbane performances for July, with an announcement of the new dates to be made early this week."

...so no set date yet.

Latest posts