What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

blink concert goers!!

xXSANDYXx

Bench
i used 2 h8 punk/ rock an stuff like that, then bout 3 years ago i luved it then i hate it now but i luv blink 182s new material, i miss u is jst so depressing u jst hav 2 smile wen listening 2 it like the lyrics r gr8!! but the spiders on the video r scary, i jst cnt watch it. i dnt think i wud go 2 theyre gigs, like no offence but the ppl who go stink

Le Rouge

Juniors
Knightmare said:
Angela's Dish!!! \\:D/
Or even better, Mr Bungle! God that would be an awesome night!

Bungle are Brilliant Live

I've seen em a few times. The first time was the best ever,
I got jumped on by Mike Patton which was cool, i've been a huge fan of his for ages. Patton is a nutter he did a big flip into the crowd and sung note perfect while doin it, the freak. Never got to see Faith No More, live they would have been brilliant too they are Pattons best band.

And since this thread is about Blink 182 (though i don't really dig em)....... i might as well mention a mate of mine who works at a pub on Darling Harbour said they were in his bar the other night.

So they were in sydney. but just didn't play

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
XxsandyxX said:
i used 2 h8 punk/ rock an stuff like that, then bout 3 years ago i luved it then i hate it now but i luv blink 182s new material, i miss u is jst so depressing u jst hav 2 smile wen listening 2 it like the lyrics r gr8!! but the spiders on the video r scary, i jst cnt watch it. i dnt think i wud go 2 theyre gigs, like no offence but the ppl who go stink

Can you speak English, instead of SMS.

legallyblonde

Juniors
XxsandyxX said:

LOL what the f**k.

Anyway, i feel pretty bummed for the Perth people who have their tickets to go....blink are only completing the tour with Sydney and Brisbane, Perth have been ditched.

So many rumours as to who the support band will be who will take over Brand New... Talk is; Taking Back Sunday...but who knows. Who would you guys want to support?

xXSANDYXx

Bench
Twizzle said:
Can you speak English, instead of SMS.

i fort that woz gud english but owell its gud enough
do u concert goers ever find that most of the ppl who go hav really smelly greasy hair which is sick and makes me wanna puke neway thats why i dnt like their gigs coz this sandy doesnt go with grease

legallyblonde

Juniors
well i go and i dont have smelly, greasy hair :D ...although by the end of the night in the mosh everyones pretty sweaty and smelly. I really dont care, usually to drunk and to high on adrenallin from the good gig.