What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue and Gold Army 2008

eelaholic

First Grade
Well I just received info on whats on offer to the Blue and Gold Army for 2008.

For $35 this is what you'll get:

• Exclusive Blue and Gold Army Supporters Club Card
  • 2007 Parramatta National Rugby League Year Book (first time this has been offered to the public, a great collectors item)
  • Four (4) newsletters posted to your door (new for 2008)
  • Regular e-mail updates with special offers and much more
  • Discounted tickets to Parramatta Eels home games played at Parramatta Stadium
  • Opporunity to win exclusive Blue and Gold Army Supporter club prizes at all home games (new for 2008)
  • Exclusive Blue and Gold army mouse pad, back sack and sticker
  • 10% discount at Parra footy heaven for all eels merchandise
  • Invitation to attend "meet the players" event
  • Invitation to attend 2008 season lauch and presentation night (additional cost to attend)

Application forms are available on www.parraeels.com.au

Note: Applications open 1 November 2007. Applications will be processed within 3 weeks of receipt and packs posted (if requested- $5 extra for postage) within 4 weeks of receipt of application

It does actually, Still I would like to see it Targeted a little better, to Better work with Home Supporters, Travelling Supporters and Distance Supporters. I don't mind them all being offered the same stuff, but it could aid the club in know numbers and maybe in putting on events at distance away games / Trials.

Redback71

First Grade
sounds good to me. i join every year not that i get any advantage with most of the offers and discounts living so far away, and now i live even futher away having just moved to Cairns.

Redback71 said:
sounds good to me. i join every year not that i get any advantage with most of the offers and discounts living so far away, and now i live even futher away having just moved to Cairns.

You'd be Hoping we go to Townsville next year then mate.

Clarkieel

Juniors
sounds better than we have had in the past!! I would like to see more of a discotun to away games fro people that are blue and gold/season ticket holders I loved those 8 dollar tickets last year!! ALso got a realyl cool t shirt a few years back!!

RalthFilthy

Juniors
I'd rather the old t-shirt, hat and keychain days. I used to be a member every year and even signed my son up a month or 2 after he was born. I haven't been a member for a few years now though, I don't want to pay $35 just for discounts, invitations and opportunities.

Clarkieel said:
sounds better than we have had in the past!! I would like to see more of a discotun to away games fro people that are blue and gold/season ticket holders I loved those 8 dollar tickets last year!! ALso got a realyl cool t shirt a few years back!!

It's bad that the $8 Tickets are gone, but some clubs claimed they were loosing money from it. (look to the northern Beaches People). So now the Away Season Ticket Holder Discount is I think 10% off general admission.

RalthFilthy said:
I'd rather the old t-shirt, hat and keychain days. I used to be a member every year and even signed my son up a month or 2 after he was born. I haven't been a member for a few years now though, I don't want to pay $35 just for discounts, invitations and opportunities.

Would you pay $35 for

Card,
Book
News Letters
E-mails (although they normally appear here)
Mouse Pad
Stickers
Back Sack (pack)

Cause that is also what you get.

eelaholic

First Grade
MarkInTheStands said:
It's bad that the $8 Tickets are gone, but some clubs claimed they were loosing money from it. (look to the northern Beaches People). So now the Away Season Ticket Holder Discount is I think 10% off general admission.

I thought it was more like 40% :?

RalthFilthy

Juniors
MarkInTheStands said:
Would you pay $35 for

Card,
Book
News Letters
E-mails (although they normally appear here)
Mouse Pad
Stickers
Back Sack (pack)

Cause that is also what you get.

I read it all and I don't need/want a mouse pad, although that is still ok to include.
I'd take the sticker but that's not worth much, maybe it should be stickers.
I'd need to see the back pack to make sure it's not dodgy or too small but again I don't really need a back pack.
The newsletters and emails should be a given and the card was always a nice touch.
The book sounds interesting, but again I'd hope it was thick and not some pamphlet style thing.
Not that I want to bag what they are doing, I just liked getting a new member hat and shirt every year. Some of the keychains were alright as well.

Utey

Coach
I want the binoculars ffs!

Actually sounds really decent, in comparison to other years that is.

strider

Post Whore
no - i want 2 caps ffs ...... hey - for all we know they won't give a f'n cap to STH either - eh!

ffs - i'll have to bloody buy one now .... cos the 6 i already have aren't good enough :lol: