What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Moon - The Manchester City Thread - C'MON CITY!

Tom Shines

First Grade
LOL.....staring down the barrell of a short lived Euro campaign
They're a good team though FC Midgetland, I think they tonked the team that Villa only just beat in the Intertoto.

But yeah, a sh*t performance by a sh*t team in front of a sh*t crowd. What do you expect me say?

Johnson was anonymous again, and Caicedo is the worst player for £5 million I've ever seen.

fish eel

Immortal
They're a good team though FC Midgetland, I think they tonked the team that Villa only just beat in the Intertoto.

But yeah, a sh*t performance by a sh*t team in front of a sh*t crowd. What do you expect me say?

Johnson was anonymous again, and Caicedo is the worst player for £5 million I've ever seen.

Did Johnson play?

Arent you talking to Arsenal about him?

He would be euro tied if he played, wouldnt he?

brendothejet

First Grade
oh come on wheelsy, johno isnt that bad.

The boys will fire up on the big trip to midgetland and win 3-0.

i hope.

Dragooner

Bench
He really isn't that bad. He needs a change, if any move pays off for him he'll be playing for England time and time again.

brendothejet

First Grade
well Vassel, Benjani, Bojinov, Jo are all out for our next match and a fair few more after that.

What an awesome year this is!

Mong

Post Whore
Looks like we're stuck with Evans and Studge up front. Two 19 year olds.

You think you have problems.. We have Carlton Cole, and when Ashton goes off injured we will have Cole and Boa Morte.. That will have your defenders shaking in their boots..

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
also haven't paid a previous debt on Corluka and we are currently looking at paying it for them so Corluka can become a Spur,

very hard to get any inside information atm as Spurs have really clamped down on leaks

even those who work inside THC are being kept in the dark

fish eel

Immortal
So what happens to Elano?

If they still havent paid the bulk of his transfer fee do they have to send him back, or would they be forced to sell him with the fee going to Shakter?

City fans??

Dragooner

Bench
Kompany confirmed for sure yet? He is a very classy youngster...very strong and mobile, good pick up, and you could even see him push Richards out to RB, a move which would be lovely for England. They're in need of a RB and Richards with time in RB at club level will be great there for England.

Garrido capable of playing on the left?

-Richards-Dunne-Kompany-Garrido-

Maybe?

+ Kompany is a gun on FM. ;-)

Latest posts