What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Moon - The Manchester City Thread - C'MON CITY!

Dragooner

Bench
It has been all over the news but from what I could gather it still wasn't signed, sealed, delivered.

Tom Shines

First Grade
Kompany confirmed for sure yet? He is a very classy youngster...very strong and mobile, good pick up, and you could even see him push Richards out to RB, a move which would be lovely for England. They're in need of a RB and Richards with time in RB at club level will be great there for England.

Garrido capable of playing on the left?

-Richards-Dunne-Kompany-Garrido-

Maybe?

+ Kompany is a gun on FM. ;-)

Seeing as though he is actually a left back, I would say yes.

I would be tempted though to play TBH at left back and move Kompany into DM to replace the headless chook (Gelson) and Gramps Hamann.

Hart
Corluka---Richards---Dunne---Ben Haim
---------Kompany--------
New RM---Johnson/Ireland---Petrov
Elano--------------
--------------Jo

Jo bagged a double tonight, looks the goods.

Dragooner

Bench
Well that answers my question, I always thought he was a RB.

And far out I feel like cr*p. Wenger tracking Kompany since he was 15 and then he claws Silvestre out of your hands so you can get Kompany...

Mong

Post Whore
Fully deserved win for your lot, the better team definately won on the day and 3-0 is probably a fair indication of the game.

Any word on Richards?

Tom Shines

First Grade
Fully deserved win for your lot, the better team definately won on the day and 3-0 is probably a fair indication of the game.

Any word on Richards?

Fine, released from hospital. It was mild concussion and just precautionary.

But what about that debut from Kompany!!!

brendothejet

First Grade
Kompany has a name ripe for song parody.

Good to see the lads win, although i must admit, i slept through the game due to early morning work commitments.

im soft, i know

Tom Shines

First Grade
We'll twat them tonight, we have a great record against Sunderland.

Petrov on the left, Sweep on the right, Kompany in the middle... Gorgeous.

Latest posts