What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue Moon - The Manchester City Thread - C'MON CITY!

Tom Shines

First Grade
We signed Robinho on dead line day...
because...

CITY ARE A MASSIVE CLUB!

Last edited:

hellteam

First Grade
Good work Man City really Happy to hear about Robhino. Sick of seeing the same teams getting all the good players. And sick of hearing the Manchester United glory hunter 'fans' gloating about their success.

Ridders

Coach
Bloody oath, City have spent a bit over the last two seasons, you'd hope it doesn't all go to waste.

brendothejet

First Grade
f**k me the city thread is alive and well! lol

Can't wait to see the new look side out on the pitch. So many quality signings over the last 3-4 weeks.

Dragooner

Bench
Robinho striker? Robinho winger? No one really actually knows tbh.

All I can say is your new owner will apparently bulldoze everything in his way to glory...or blow it up? He is freaking me out...

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
I saw Robinho play about 2 weeks ago and he played left mid,

defo didn't play striker, that doesn't mean his role at Citeh will be as a midfielder

fish eel

Immortal
Robinho striker? Robinho winger? No one really actually knows tbh.

All I can say is your new owner will apparently bulldoze everything in his way to glory...or blow it up? He is freaking me out...

It's owners like Man City's who are destroying the beautiful game. Making clubs nothing but playthings for the rich. Clubs like Chelsea and Man City arent clubs anymore. They're a hobby for their sugar daddy.

Tom Shines

First Grade
It's owners like Man City's who are destroying the beautiful game. Making clubs nothing but playthings for the rich. Clubs like Chelsea and Man City arent clubs anymore. They're a hobby for their sugar daddy.

Come on, it's not like the Rags don't have a multi-billionaire owner.
Except ours hasn't put us into debt...

weasel

First Grade
According to Wikipedia their wealth is an estimated 600-800 million pounds. So yeah, they eat people like Abramovich for breakfast.

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member

I read an article yesterday saying that its now the end of the era of the "working mans" club and its a sad day.

Dont think too many Citeh fans would agree, who doesn't want success ?

fish eel

Immortal
I read an article yesterday saying that its now the end of the era of the "working mans" club and its a sad day.

Dont think too many Citeh fans would agree, who doesn't want success ?

It's great while the money is there.

But just like Chelsea, the clubs wealth is false. It rests with individuals, not the 'club'.

What happens when the sugar daddy gets bored and turns the spending tap off or wants out?

Tom Shines

First Grade
According to Wikipedia their wealth is an estimated 600-800 million pounds. So yeah, they eat people like Abramovich for breakfast.

Actually, that's BILLION.

And no, many City fans don't want Tranaldo either.

And Twiz, the working man's club died with the invention of the Premier League.

Last edited:

B-dos

Referee
man city the new chelsea?

i have a feeling old Roman wont be too happy with these guys on the block.

i tend to agree with fishy in a warm and fuzzy kind of way but this is the premier league and money buys players and eventually buys trophies...

Tommax25

Bench
Actually, that's BILLION.

And no, many City fans don't want Tranaldo either.

And Twiz, the working man's club died with the invention of the Premier League.

you're thinking of the wrong ronaldo, man city are being linked with both now apparently, and if you man city fans dont want c ronaldo then there is something wrong with them, any club in the world would take him. But that link is laughable, man u will never sell such a big star player to their rivals, no matter how much money they offer