What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Blue or White?

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Which strip will your fellas wear on Sunday?

With confirmation the ref is wearing YELLOW... :crazy: Your choices are narrowed...

So...

EelsBlue.gif
or
Eels.gif

:crazy:

Timmah

Staff member
I doubt you will. The referee is wearing YELLOW. Are you blind?

Hindyscrack

Bench
why should a team be dictated on what they wear by the ref's colour?

shouldn't it be the other way around?

Timmah

Staff member
Hindyscrack said:
why should a team be dictated on what they wear by the ref's colour?

shouldn't it be the other way around?

I would dare suggest Parra but in an application to wear the blue jersey, hence the ref wearing gold.

I don't understand why you all prefer to the the gold anyway, BLUE is your primary colour.

sooperdooper

First Grade
having the ref in same colours would actually not advantage us but would advantage the opposition...
when defending a player would think the ref could be a team mate and cover the tackle yet its the ref :)

Timmah

Staff member
Sorry, aren't I allowed an opinion? I consider one of my favourite teams to be Parramatta, several of your fans could vouch for that fact.

Smartman

Juniors
Timmah said:
Sorry, aren't I allowed an opinion? I consider one of my favourite teams to be Parramatta, several of your fans could vouch for that fact.

So you're not a true Canterbury supporter...............

Angry_eel

First Grade
Smartman said:
Nice to see you dumbman, where you been son? haven't seen any of the parra is crap threads recently.

Timmah

Staff member

Trust me, come 7:30pm tomorrow night until 9:30pm next Friday, I couldn't hate Parramatta more.

But once the rivalry match with them is out of the way I'm happy to admit a soft spot for them.

But, definitely a true Bulldogs supporter :fist:

Smartman

Juniors
Angry_eel said:
Nice to see you dumbman, where you been son? haven't seen any of the parra is crap threads recently.

Don't worry im saving up for a real beauty after next friday night, you will love it :cool:

Smartman

Juniors
Timmah said:
Trust me, come 7:30pm tomorrow night until 9:30pm next Friday, I couldn't hate Parramatta more.

But once the rivalry match with them is out of the way I'm happy to admit a soft spot for them.

But, definitely a true Bulldogs supporter :fist:

Well yours is a 1-2 week period a year. Mine is 52 weeks, 365 days a year thing :cool:

Tekken Lord

Juniors
Originally Posted by Timmah

But, definitely a true Bulldogs supporter

That's the way i feel about the Bulldogs, but all the time not just for a rivalry match. No soft spot either, Bulldogs suck :crazy: