What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Booze buddies face ban

God-King Dean

Immortal
stood down?! That is definitely what we don't need!! Did we really need to impose the drinking ban anyway?

:lol:

I don't think the word 'wanker' quite does it.

carcharias

Immortal
Dumbarses.

lol @ sharks fans still hanging on to that Fergo butt hurt. Not even a successfull start to the season can wash away those bitter tears.

I do believe we are enjoying the karma .

Our good start has been a nice surprise .
Fergo's is not a man who I'd take a hot tip from.

Special K

Coach
Fergie... For all the good things he does he sure does some real dumb things. You can keep him and we will keep Carney.

77Dragons

Juniors
Why do these NRL clubs make up no booze rules knowing that sooner or later they will get broken which will be straight away picked up by the media & generate bad publicity for their own club, sponsors & the NRL.

Clubs should wake up and work out the only people hurt are the fans and the team. They should be punished some other way. Fines, community work but banning players actually pisses off fans, and the rest of the team suffer on the field.

First thing Id do is hand my ticket back

BunniesMan

Immortal
I'm not a twitter person but wasn't that tweet from "nategrant" to Blake Ferguson?
It was but Ferguson "retweeted" it which means he passed it along to all of his followers. Generally when you do that it means you agree with what is in the tweet you are retweeting.

So he's basically blaming the rules instead of taking responsibility for breaking them like Dugan.

Latest posts