What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Borussia LU: Team Thread!

Dragooner

Bench
Sorry Macca but you have a while until you are an Arsene Wenger...try starting by coaching a half decent defence!

Dragooner

Bench
Haha, same here Devil.

Was playing a game for my Youth Grade Cringila club...made a save and tipped the ball round the post...but...my head went straight into the post...was apparently out cold for a couple minutes but we didn't have a sub keeper...so, I chose to stay on, can't remember the rest of the game...I think we won 2-0...:lol:

Saint Dragon said:
Yeah, a rock describes you perfectly...you dont move...hence the reason why Kevin f*cking Doyle runs straight past you!

your point being? you're being paid to keep clean sheets. do your job :lol:

The Devil

Bench
Saint Dragon said:
Haha, same here Devil.

Was playing a game for my Youth Grade Cringila club...made a save and tipped the ball round the post...but...my head went straight into the post...was apparently out cold for a couple minutes but we didn't have a sub keeper...so, I chose to stay on, can't remember the rest of the game...I think we won 2-0...:lol:

Haha I was playing for my school at the time.. The defence wasn't doing its job well so i drifted back (was playing CM at the time) and a cross came in and me and the keeper both went for it, he got a bloody, swollen nose and i was out cold for a few minutes. The rest of the game was like i was high, everything felt so surreal. I also didn't remember anything from the past week.

It was also my girlfriend's (at the time) birthday and we were meant to meet up. Luckily she cancelled on me or else i was gonskies :lol:

NK Arsenal

Juniors
I went cold in a Footy match once.
I was playing for my school side against some other mob in 2005. We had 3 wingers so I had to start on the bench.
I came on just after we scored a try to be winning by 20 or something so the coach said I could have a run so he sent me out with 20 to go.
After the kick-off a guy from my team caught the ball and I went dummy-half. The coach told me to take it from dummy half and there was a Front Rower screaming for it. I ran and palmed off some small kid and the next thing I know I was knocked out.
:lol:

skeepe

Immortal
Most embarrassing football moment... took a shot at goal, which hit the post and rocketed straight for my joy division.

The game had to be stopped because nobody could stop laughing.

Dragooner

Bench
My most embarrasing football moment was....

The other team got a penalty (was absolute bullsh*t though). They placed it well, but got a finger to it and thought I had tipped it over the bar.

I started celebrating when all the heads of my team mates went down...I turned around to find the ball in the back of the net...

So embarrasing...but funny when you look back on it...

lolesi

First Grade
Mine happened this year, it was embarrassing, and pretty costly also..

Up 1-0 in the final game of the season, 2 minutes to go, just passing it around, winding down the clock, im playing RB at this point, ball comes to me, i take abit of a run, somehow lose my footing with no one around, ball rolls 10m's to their striker who takes a shot, they score 1-1 and game over, if we had won we would of got the minor premiership.

So, if thats not bad enough we played the same team in the big Grand Final 2 weeks ago, they are winning 2-0 and if with 5 minutes to go we score 2 goals to tie it up, goes to extra time and in the final minute i hit the post with a long range effort, game over, no shoot out, they win the comp cause they finish higher on the ladder..

Dragooner

Bench
Tonearm Terrorwrist said:
your point being? you're being paid to keep clean sheets. do your job :lol:

Put simply: Your hopeless

And your being paid to help me keep clean sheets! So HELP!