What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyd may actually stay

SIR LANCELOT

Juniors
Never fear. We can't keep em all.The salary cap is biting hard. We must start developing the next generation soon. Very soon.

Cheers Lancelot

f**k the knights and f**k boyd go and get f**ked you slimey merkin I hope you brake both your ankles on your first knights game

wanker

SilverSteeler

Juniors
As said above, Stanley or even Florence will do a great job at the back and if this means a true one club man like Cooper gets to stay its all good.

Father Ted

First Grade
No shit Sherlock! He's a Bennett fan boy and obviously Tinkler ponied up the dough.

Your kind of our B team so many of our rejects go there .And somewhere between of our C or D city

Loyalty in Rugby League went out years ago when it became a full-time pro sport.

About the same time the drugs went into the castle and the brains went out

Fingerbang

Bench
Would love to see Doust make a play for Peter Mata'utia from Knights as Boyd's replacement. Probably cost a quarter of Boyd's wage, and gonna be an outstanding fullback one day soon.

A bit of payback.

nrlnrl

First Grade
Dont forget we have got two Stanley brothers and i think the returning one will also be very good.

there are 3 Stanley brothers signed with the club - Chase, Kyle & Jamie ( he's playing at Kogarah at 3:30 today for Endeavour Sports High ), plus 2 younger ones might who become Dragons as well

Tony Bongo

Bench
Even though I am a passionate Knights supporter, I feel very sorry for you guys. Boyd was really a fringe first grader at the Bronco's before leaving to sign with the Dragons and be coached by King Benny.

Your team developed him into what he is today, a quality fullback. I would have liked Boyd to show some loyalty to the Club that showed faith in him some 3 years ago rather than chasing the bucks at the Knights.

He's not chasing the bucks he's following his surrogate father which was always going to happen. I think the Dragons are in for some challenging times ahead. Hopefully for them they can do what the Broncos have managed to do since the 2nd best coach in the history of the game has moved on.

LOYAL DRAGON

First Grade
He's not chasing the bucks he's following his surrogate father which was always going to happen. I think the Dragons are in for some challenging times ahead. Hopefully for them they can do what the Broncos have managed to do since the 2nd best coach in the history of the game has moved on.
so who is the best coach, everyone else :crazy::crazy::crazy:

dragondad

First Grade
Some of you may remember the post where we were told that Wayne had answered the Darius question at Riverview College - ie 'Is Darius going with you to Newcastle?' followed by 'Yes he is.' I just saw a dvd of Wayne's talk and question session. It went for over 40 minutes and was fascinating. He could have been a Minister in the pulpit! By the way, when questions were opened to the young men, the Darius question was the first one asked and there was no hesitation with his answer.

Breathingfire

Juniors
By the way, when questions were opened to the young men, the Darius question was the first one asked and there was no hesitation with his answer.

And why WOULD there be hesitation?

I almost fell off my chair last sunday when Bennett wrote a column in the Telecrap. Never thought i would see the day. Im always interested in his point of view. Guess his opinion has earned my respect over the years.

dragondad

First Grade
My point was he didn't try to hide from the fact even though there were weeks of speculation still happening until a week or two ago. He told these school students well before Darius's announcement.

smi962

First Grade
My point was he didn't try to hide from the fact even though there were weeks of speculation still happening until a week or two ago. He told these school students well before Darius's announcement.

Danny Wiedler needs to start hanging around more highschools

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Danny Wiedler needs to start hanging around more highschools
I see the bad taste joke that could land all of us in hot water.

Danny, how do you deal with such clever insinuations?

Please feel free to join the forums to defend yourself. That is, if your employer will allow you.