What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyd may actually stay

Cagey Mac

Bench
Damn
We're stuffed now
Won't even make the eight!
Could be as bad as losing Costigan or even Smith

:-({|=

We also needed to make room under the cap for the return of Reece

Rebound

Juniors
Confirmed: Darius Boyd to leave #Dragons at the end of the season to join Wayne Bennett @ #Knights. More to come on thetelegraph.com.au #NRL

Damn it :(

Gaba

First Grade
oh well bit disappointed he left but on the bright side

the dragons had Bennett and Boyd on the cheap compared with the knights getting them

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Stanley will go great.

The only big loss we've had here is Bennett.

Guvner

First Grade
We all knew this was coming. Stanley will be as good in no time. And we have some cap space to use.

Gaba

First Grade
yeah have to move on , im not as disappointed when Brownie left

i was devastated :( with no more brownie

Last edited:

nrlnrl

First Grade
Keep it all positive - no hard feelings, hopefully his last game for the Dragons is in October

Stanley will do just fine as his replacement & the much deserved extension for Coops will be announced ( might even be a Friday press conference :lol: )

hewi

Bench
Dont forget we have got two Stanley brothers and i think the returning one will also be very good.

Perth Knights

Juniors
Even though I am a passionate Knights supporter, I feel very sorry for you guys. Boyd was really a fringe first grader at the Bronco's before leaving to sign with the Dragons and be coached by King Benny.

Your team developed him into what he is today, a quality fullback. I would have liked Boyd to show some loyalty to the Club that showed faith in him some 3 years ago rather than chasing the bucks at the Knights.

Mr48Volts

Juniors
Darius you say you might stay and then leave at an odd time ? Smells like money.

No shit Sherlock! He's a Bennett fan boy and obviously Tinkler ponied up the dough. Loyalty in Rugby League went out years ago when it became a full-time pro sport.