What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Boyd to quit club

Apey

Staff member
Good riddance. Just a cancer when he isn't at his best.

Apey

Staff member
I wonder if his new team plays like shit whether he will turn out his gutless performances for them too. At his best he's one of the last players I'd want to lose but he's just rarely there.

Mr_Knightside

Juniors
Good riddance, looks like he'll be someone else's problem next year. It'll give someone else a chance in the no.1 jersey who actually values the red and blue.

Johns Magic

Referee
Will be glad to see the back of this gutless wonder. I don't care if he can turn it on when he wants, I want to support players who I know are giving 100% every game.

Now we need to keep at least one of Gagai and Mamo. Preferably both of course, but if we lose both we are up the creek in terms of fullback options. I don't want to see Gids back there either...

Knight Vision

First Grade
good, great news. This guy doesn't represent what I like about football and the Knights. AAA grade tool of the highest order. When he retires from footy I don't think anyone will miss the guy. Comes across as the type of bloke who wouldn't have too many friends.

aqua_duck

Coach
good, great news. This guy doesn't represent what I like about football and the Knights. AAA grade tool of the highest order. When he retires from footy I don't think anyone will miss the guy. Comes across as the type of bloke who wouldn't have too many friends.

Except in the toilets at the Alhambra lounge

macavity

Referee
When he is on he is our best player. Would love for him to stay if he was going to have his head right. But who the f**k knows if that will ever happen.

Rod

Bench
Sounds like the players were pretty shocked (about Wayne). Doesn't bode well for us for the rest of the season performance wise I don't think.

Zoidberg

First Grade
CATcha later.

I am a big fan of his when he pulls his head out but that doesn't happen nearly enough. Hopefully whoever we get to replace him puts the effort in every week.

Joker's Wild

Coach
If he follows Wayne it will look pretty pathetic imo. A grown man shouldnt be so heavily influenced in his career by 1 bloke

Like everyone else I will be pretty happy to see him go. He really just does not give 2 shits when things are not perfect. Looks to be a tool off the field to

Haffa

Wish we'd have managed to hang onto Kev Naquiama.

As someone said yesterday, I can now go back to hating the gutless prick.

Don't know why things didn't gel for him with you guys. He was good with the Broncs and sensational for the three years at the Dragons, who only knows.

Latest posts